Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GALEYD 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I prefer Jump up for the vocals and the way Garo sings so awesome in it but I'm also leaning towards DZI because of the guitar work. I'm going to love this single as well as I have loved Genesis. This band is so promising. And from the previews of Shangri-la from Destiny single, I feel that song will be better than these 2.

I prefer Jump up for the vocals and the way Garo sings so awesome in it but I'm also leaning towards DZI because of the guitar work. I'm going to love this single as well as I have loved Genesis. This band is so promising. And from the previews of Shangri-la from Destiny single, I feel that song will be better than these 2.

Where can I hear those previews?

Where can I hear those previews?

They weren't previews but it was from a comment from them about the 3 singles and while they were talking about Destiny, you could hear Shangri-la in the background. I'll try and find the link for you to check it out.

edit: Here you go. http://www.shinseido.co.jp/jpop/vrock/galeyd.html

Both previews sound decent to me but Jump Up sounds better. Can't waiiiit!

Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait. That's the one that comes out in June, correct?

Correct, can't wait

I think GALEYD not sound like DELUHI. They are different!

yeah, although that rumors said Juri was their producer. and they said that DELUHI was inspired them

wow, cool! 3 maxi single in 3 months?! I can't wait for pamper my ears.

Great song, excited for this single.

ZEsWO0wjzow

I think I like this ballad a lot more than Shangrila but I have to hear the full guitar solos. I really love right after the chorus, Meku going "dududududududun

jyXxytSGgSg

I LOVE Eternity. Shangrila sounds like it's two totally different songs merged into one, but they're separately beautiful.

If I'm making sense.

They play Shangrila all the way to the guitar solo.

LHUG3M8Ga0I

Hahaha this is hilarious, I paid no attention to the Shangrila preview at all, Garo constant silly talks distracted me. XD

Oh man, they're remaking Hysteric Liar? I wasn't expecting that. Nice way to catch my attention.

I'm liking the preview so far; the bass is still there and the back screams are great. Hoping the guitar solo is at least similar to the original one.

That sounds really fucking amazing, was there a release date? I didn't watch the video, but just listened to the music on another tab. I'm loving every song on there.

Oh man, they're remaking Hysteric Liar? I wasn't expecting that. Nice way to catch my attention.

I'm liking the preview so far; the bass is still there and the back screams are great. Hoping the guitar solo is at leastsimilar to the original one.

The guitar solo for Hysteric Liar was so sick. It was absolutely fun to listen to! The bass that I loved is still there and listening to just how great Meku re-did the solo for Precious Heart, I can only have nothing but high hopes for the new solo. I can't wait to hear the intro for Hysteric Liar

Crazy Angel seems to be a new song using the same structure as Lost Voice. The ending of the preview sounds the same as the end of Lost Voice.

Am I the only one who thinks that the preview of Hysteric Liar sounds bad? I really loved aim's version, but this one just sounds generic and boring imo.

And I'm pretty sure that the solo won't be even half as badass as in the original song, as galeyd aren't as badass as they were as aim.

. . . Still I'm looking forward to it :D

Am I the only one who thinks that the preview of Hysteric Liar sounds bad? I really loved aim's version, but this one just sounds generic and boring imo.

And I'm pretty sure that the solo won't be even half as badass as in the original song, as galeyd aren't as badass as they were as aim.

. . . Still I'm looking forward to it :D

Nope, I think the aim version is a bit better as well, but this is just a preview, gotta listen to the full track before I can judge it completely.

I gotta admit that Eternity single is kickass, but my most favorite is Genesis as well. The weakest one would be Loaded

I gotta admit that Eternity single is kickass, but my most favorite is Genesis as well. The weakest one would be Loaded

I don't think that's good... GALEYD described their singles as: GENESIS- core of their sound, LOADED- their live sound, DESTINY- their ballad styles.

On another note, I am still not over I'll be there for you but, Destiny was the best single out of the 3. Op:9 was the perfected instrumental from the 3, Eternity is a beautiful song, and Shangrila has THE best guitar solo

Sign in to follow this