Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

B.A.P.

Full single is awesome. MV is awesome. These kids are making me like kids 5-8 years younger than I am... This isn't going to end well...

Listened to the single meanwhile, not bad! Not quite on level with Block B (in my opinion), but slowly getting there. The other tracks were nice too but Warrior takes the cake for me! :) Even the compulsory "slow" song was kinda okay (I'm usually allergic to most ballad-like stuff xD).

Promising/fun group. Looking forward to whatever they'll release in the future.

So good to find this thread here :D B.A.P recently became my favorite kpop band after i saw their No Mercy pv/ Bang YongGuk is fuckin dope :D and luckily i found all their releases on itunes and i could buy em :P Really really dig em and as Jig mentioned Block B, i got to say overall i prefer B.A.P like 100 times more/ fuckin badass dancin and gangsta rappin when Block B only got few dope songs and likeable ballads :P Btw i have to admit that i really loved their new songs as well like crash and stop it even if they got different style than their previous works (not so powerful, more like oshare in terms of vk :D), really love that they try all this different shit and in my opinion they do it fuckin good :D Random, anyone knows when their new album is going to be released ? :D In generasia it says tba in 2012 but i read some articles and people say it will be on 2013 :P

Sign in to follow this