Sign in to follow this  
JRD

Jrockingdramalamas Faves of 2011.

1215789-Porter-Robinson-617-byAliMousavi.jpg

Porter Robinson - Spitfire

Fave Track: Spitfire (Kill the Noise Remix)

Genre: Electro House, Dubstep, Moombahton

Statement:

Porter Robinson is a upcoming DJ and he is only 19!!!. Most of his songs are Electro House, but in this album he started doing a little dubstep and moombahton. I saw him about 3 times this year, Twice in Fresno and Once at EDC 2011, and everytime he just blew me away with how talented he is with his music. And during his set, I tweeted about how I came to see him and not tiesto, and my twitter made it to the Jumbotron when he was playing rotating constantly with only 9 other tweets, it was awesome =3. And recently his music was featured in the trailer for Redtails.

sa42AW__3F0

martin_solveig7.jpg

Martin Solveig - SMASH!

Fave Track: The Night Out

Genre: House, Pop, Dance

Statement:

What can I say about how awesome Martin Solveig is!? He is completely underrated, and way better than David Guetta. His music is really catchy and danceable. I was surprised at the turn out on the mainstage at EDC, it was less people than expected from him, but he knows how to make the crowd full of energy and shizzle. He is best known for the song Hello (feat Dragonette). Even though this album takes a whole new direction from his earlier works, it's definitely one of his best works.

2oxeK9G8MRU

nowadays, if u open a poll aaaaalll over the world 98% will through that its for women... and im not against males using make up; he can use make up ("'cause he does what he wants") but i just gave my opinion and said that beard + pink make up [and nails] is crazy... maybe be if he was shaved my impresion would have been diff

and make up as an aesthetic thing was created by egiptians, and yeah, both males and females used it, but the males using it were gays.

I hope this justifies for it.........

Sign in to follow this