Sign in to follow this  
Sumire

Hi :D I'm new here~

Hi, this is Sumire ^.^ I stumbled into MH from MH's turntable room. I've been a Japanese music fan for over ten years. I'm a musician myself, and have come to respect highly many forms of Japanese music.

The first thing I did here was search "Paradeis" because they are my favorite band. I must say I am a little scared ^.^' a lot of people seem to hate them on here. However, I stand by their talent (especially Mashiro's). I think they're one of the most talented bands post 2005. No rage hate me for that D:

In some areas of J-rock world, my knowledge may be lacking so please be patient with me >.> However, in some areas I am a "genius" in knowledge. Maybe you'll find out.

Btw, I'm a "rare J-rock" collector >.>

Hey Sumire! Glad you finally found your way here ;3 There are some Paradeis fans to be found here as well to even out the haters a bit too XD

Hey sumire, I was in the MH room yesterday too!

Nice to have you officially join. I hope you'll enjoy the forum!

Even though I don't like Paradeis much, I must admit the song that was played yesterday was probably the best I've heard so far. But don't mind the haters, haha.

What other bands do you enjoy?

Hey sumire, I was in the MH room yesterday too!

Nice to have you officially join. I hope you'll enjoy the forum!

Even though I don't like Paradeis much, I must admit the song that was played yesterday was probably the best I've heard so far. But don't mind the haters, haha.

What other bands do you enjoy?

[3 hours later x.x]

Thanks ^.^ and yeah, I remember you!

I like such bands as Scanch, Love Missile, Malice Mizer, The Candy Spooky Theater, Phantasmagoria, Megamasso, and many more ^.^

Sign in to follow this