Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new digital single "真実の翼"

@Meku: I bet it is. Japanese bands rarely care about good distribution and then they complain people don't buy XD

I love the preview by the way, sounds really good.

I fucking loved this song! I asked Rame how people who aren't in Japan can listen that and he said "come to live!there's always many oversea people"...He think its that easy :'D

Well, if there's some intereted people...I wanted that people can understand at least a litlle bit what members says! So i'll translate blogs/news/lyrics there → http://ameblo.jp/bfn-translations If you have ameba blog, i'll be glad if you become a amember. My english is really poor but i'm doing my best, i hope you can understand it well!

I asked Rame how people who aren't in Japan can listen that and he said "come to live!there's always many oversea people"

What?! How rude. Not everyone can afford paying for the plane to get there.

Thank you ricchubunny. ^,^

you guy's are welcome :) i'll try to improve!

I asked Rame how people who aren't in Japan can listen that and he said "come to live!there's always many oversea people"

Hm...he didn't said that in a rude way, but yeah, i think he don't have plane prices sense

Hm...he didn't said that in a rude way, but yeah, i think he don't have plane prices sense

To me it sounds more like he doesn't care, but let's not discuss it, because moderators on this forum love overreacting about any discussions. Unless you want to PM me, then feel free.

To me it sounds more like he doesn't care, but let's not discuss it, because moderators on this forum love overreacting about any discussions. Unless you want to PM me, then feel free.

No no no, thats totally ok! i Just said the way how he said that was not that rude! Maybe he really don't care, but at least he is supporting my translations, so i'm glad :D

I got a message from hear-japan you can buy it from their site. I did, it costs only 76yen :D (0,7eur). I hope they will also sell "-1".

Yeah, saw it on Hearjapan, gonna get it when I've put my money on my paypal xD

Sign in to follow this