Sign in to follow this  
ssxon

Heya!

Hi there everyone! I'm Xon, the newbie. My all-time favourite band is -&-Eccentric Agent (the one band that took my interest deeper into J-rock/Visual Kei)...which was weird seeing at first... but now I strive to find new bands everyday. Other than -&-, there's also the GazettE (obvious, eh), -OZ-, BORN, Alice Nine, Exist Trace, and pretty much those that have a powerful sound.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (I'm also learning japanese right now) :D

At last, I have to say I simply fell in love with this icon: :300:

Hey Xon!

Looking over the bands you've listed I've noticed (obviously) that you have a lot of interest in visual kei. Not so coincidentally, I put together a mix here of some more eclectic and overlooked visual kei bands that a lot of people on this forum love and would wholeheartedly recommend. Since you have the good judgement and taste to sign up on this forum with the rest of us smexy people, I think that you would like or love a great deal of these bands. I urge you to give it a spin and tell me what you think (It's only a half-hour long too, so no major time commitment)!

Last but not least, welcome to Monochrome Heaven! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much! I scrolled up and down, seeing the various mixes (couldn't hide a laugh from Yasuhiro's "Worst of Visual Kei", 'cause I did try two of those bands... and I can't imagine the rest :lol:) From the other albuns I knew some bands (like 9GOATS / BUCK-TICK / D'espairsRay, which I do love as well) and I'm going to try them!

Wow...there are so many...

Welcome to the forum! And I have to agree with Zess, that topic is a great way to discover some new music. I found a really cool band due to Zesshoku's recommendations (Boris) so I'd give it a shot for sure! Also, if you like powerful sounds, have you tried the band D? They're my favourite group and I can't help it that I'm spamming them all over the forum :lol:

Thanks for the welcome!

I promise I'll think on some songs for a mix, Zesshoku, although I still need to get a little bit more acquainted with other bands.

And yes, I know D, and I totally understand sai... because Asagi's voice is just... wow. The first time I listened to them I was "Here we go for another one: amazing or just downright failure?"... I don't need to say I spent an entire week listening nonstop to Asagi's 'Corvinus' / 'Unknown' and D's 'Kaze ga Mekuro Peji' / 'Akaki Hitsuji ni Yoru Bansakai'... Their 'Day by Day' is also cool, but I like Asagi's voice in a darker theme. It's a voice like no other, though, and it was one band I was very satisfied with. :)

You enjoy listening to a lot of indie bands? That is awesome. I love people who are willing to discover, listen and enjoy the many, many vk bands out there. And I agree, and is a really good band. :)

Do you have a last.fm?

That is great! I love meeting people who are willing to listen to new bands so would you be interested also in checking out the shoutbox so you can meet some awesome people and then maybe I can show you the wonders that is tt.fm. :D

Sign in to follow this