Sign in to follow this  
hikaru

hello im new here ^-^''

hello every one how are you my name is kendra i speak english,japanese,spanish and vary little french i can play drums a little and i love jrock nice to meet you

学校で日本語を勉強していますか。

違います。自分で日本語を勉強します

そうですか。読むと話すどちの方が易いと思いますか。

話す

hello every one how are you my name is kendra i speak english,japanese,spanish and vary little french i can play drums a little and i love jrock nice to meet you

Hello, I speak some japanese but I'm not too good with the characters yet. Also I haven't practiced in a couple years so I forgot much of what I learned. :P (Here goes nothing)

Hajimemashite, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Jiko shoukai sasete kudasai. Boku wa juuhachi-sai da to amerika ni sunde imasu. Ichiban suki na visual kei no bando wa Kanon desu, demo takusan bando wo ai suru. Suki na bando wa nandesu ka?

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I speak some japanese but I'm not too good with the characters yet. Also I haven't practiced in a couple years so I forgot much of what I learned. :P (Here goes nothing)

Hajimemashite, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Jiko shoukai sasete kudasai. Boku wa juuhachi-sai da to amerika ni sunde imasu. Ichiban suki na visual kei no bando wa Kanon desu, demo takusan bando wo ai suru. Suki na bando wa nandesu ka?

Why do you always insist on typing in romaji?!?!

違います。自分で日本語を勉強します

そうですか。読むと話すどちの方が易いと思いますか。

話す

本当ですか? 詠むと書くの方が易いと思います。

じゃあ, 私はピースヘビーマルクツと申します。 二十才で大学生です。 せんもんはニューメディアインタラクティブデザインで副専攻は日本語です。どうぞ宜しく。

Bienvenue et amusez-vous!!

I guess writing in romaji is not the best idea after all u_u

ROFL!!

Bienvenue et amusez-vous!!
I guess writing in romaji is not the best idea after all u_u

ROFL!!

I had a friend from Japan on Youtube and she preferred if I wrote in English instead of Romaji, even though her English wasn't very good. :emo:

I had a friend from Japan on Youtube and she preferred if I wrote in English instead of Romaji, even though her English wasn't very good. :emo:

lol that sounds like an insult. XD

but come on, you can write in Kanji / Romaji / whatever the fvck as much as you want, just be confident. XD

lol that sounds like an insult. XD

but come on, you can write in Kanji / Romaji / whatever the fvck as much as you want, just be confident. XD

yes you must be confident like my self i don't know much Japanese but I'm still confident in what i do know to speak it

Sign in to follow this