Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

How, When, Where did you discovered Tainted World?

How: I was searching for band discographies and Tainted World links kept popping up so I clicked on 'em.

When: Late '08-Early '09

Where: No-Town

Jake posted spam threads to Batsu, so I thought why the hell not. Batsu was starting to die slowly when the admin left. So I joined. It was the very first TW.

TW has almost become like the new Batsu. It doesn't feel as much home as Batsu, but it's good. The thing that reminds me of Batsu the most, is the amount of self-important douchebags. :''D But I miss the lack of intelligent conversation about normal subjects. Even Batsu had that. We should make a sub-forum to discuss about stuff that are relevant to the world right now, without retarded spamming that ain't funny at all. That's the only thing I miss.

Jake posted spam threads to Batsu, so I thought why the hell not. Batsu was starting to die slowly when the admin left. So I joined. It was the very first TW.

TW has almost become like the new Batsu. It doesn't feel as much home as Batsu, but it's good. The thing that reminds me of Batsu the most, is the amount of self-important douchebags. :''D But I miss the lack of intelligent conversation about normal subjects. Even Batsu had that. We should make a sub-forum to discuss about stuff that are relevant to the world right now, without retarded spamming that ain't funny at all. That's the only thing I miss.

I'm totally down for a Current Events sub-forum.

I think it was late 2007, it was just before the forum was moved to taintedworld.net. I think I added Jake on last.fm, and he plugged the forum through that.

I was searching for art cube's single. Shitsuraku chou xD and that's how I found TW...

I think it was in 2008?

It was 09 and I was searching on google and then I saw "Tainted World." At first I thought it was a lame like... Tainted Reality thing so I avoided it. Later I clicked it and made an account so I could leech the downloads. Then I realized it had nothing to do with Tainted Reality.

Sign in to follow this