Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magatsu

The Fool has left Starwave Records

Guest Magatsu

Once again 1 band did disappear from SR website, disappear out of Kiwamu ameba friend list and facebook.

Does someone know what did happened?

I dunno but their singer is a total dick bag. He harassed my friend at a live because she didn't give a shit about his shitty band and hung out in the back waiting for their set to end. So he kept spraying her and her friends down with water until they had to leave the venue because he wouldn't stop. She said there's a difference when a band does it to the crowd and just having fun with it but when you single out certain individuals it's obvious that he was being passive aggressive dick bags.

They were probably one of the worse Starwave bands anyway and I'm not saying that because of my now bias opinion they really were just awful. Kiwamu did himself a favor by letting them go.

I agree with Arithmetica: their behaviour is not really good. They played just a couple of songs (about 5) in Rome because there weren't many people even if the contract said they had to play minimum for a hour... I saw many bands like Guild playing with passion even if there were just a bunch of people in Slovakia or Belarus. Plus, I don't think their music suits Kiwamu's label so... I guess he did the right thing.

Guest Magatsu

O_O they always played for a long time in Holland, <- less people too.

but it's pretty rude to play only about 5 song and then leave =.=

Kinda (We are to good to play for less public.)

So I wouldn't wonder after reading this, if Gunji and Kiwamu would be in a fight.. or that Gunji just told Kiwamu I wanna leave, that Kiwamu said, it's okay just go. (Kinda like contract over and goodbye)

Sign in to follow this