Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Para:noir

Guess this band needs no introduction since we've got so many Para:noir-related topics after all

GO!

ps. feel free to lock/merge this if such topic already exists

/kinda related:

My main favorite songs from them are re:gret and Amaryllis. Kinda skeptic about the rest of their discography.

(who gives a heck about them being "over-autotuned" anyways?)

Had some minor interest in them after Sho jumped in, overall severely disappointed.

Amaryllis is surprisingly good, but the rest of their disco is horrific.

idk if simultaneous stealing from zoro and sadie is considered original in VK these days, but who cares anyway

I actually liked a lot of the tracks on "A 21g meaningless existence" Especially "The Red"

Their last release was also really good, I can see them going somewhere.

Their newest release(s) (singles) are so impressive.

I mean, I just recently got into them and, despite being a fan of their full length, their new singles blow everything out of the way.

I love this band. A lot.

Amaryllis was one of the best songs that I have heard by them so far. The rest of their music is hit or miss with me. A 21g meaningless existence was not bad, but at the same time it blurred together on me.

I hope that they continue with the direction that they started with Amaryllis.

pretty much agree with the rest of the comments, i really like amaryllis. (・ω・) some songs from 21g meaningless existence aren't bad either, i actually think the autotune sounds quite good/fitting... ( ̄∇ ̄)

Sign in to follow this