Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "2the DISCOLAND" has formed

new band "2the DISCOLAND" will hold their first demo live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/02/23

"2the DISCOLAND" members:

Vo.皇(kou) (ex-ミュール(mule)-->M.cry-->閃光一座(senkou1za))

Gt.戒音(kaine) (ex-DARK SPHERE-->アルミ國土(alumi-land)-->VelBet-->Like absolute myself(support))

Gt.四道(shidou) (ex-レガート(legato)-->NaiL-->SLOD(support))

Ba.智希(tomoki) (ex-Vetelguis-->La'festae^-->ArecsiA-->Limit-0--->コウノトリ(kounotori)-->ネオン(neon)(support)-->Luzmelt(support)-->BLACK LINE)

Dr.テケデ(tekede) (ex-HATED-->ハーヴィ(hervy)-->V-Family-->フリージア(freesia)-->Neo)

http://2-dl.com/

I want to hear the full song cause shidoh is a really good song writer. Sounds like they're going to be electronic metalcore to me.

Also, If you sign up for their mail magazine, they will send you the link for the song.

I listened to the full song, it's actually better than the preview. Except, AUTOTUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pop Electronic Metalcore is how i would describe it. I wish it would have been more like NaiL's music, but Shidoh still shreds like a beast <3333

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU, five cheki purchase lol. Imma keep my eye out for that release.

their live-distributed single "LOST OVERAIN" (answer song of "LOST UNDERAIN") will be released at their presents live "Welcome 2the FreakLand" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/04/27

Sign in to follow this