Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Syndrome Vo.龍夜(tatsuya) new band "ゼクス-zechs-"

ex-Syndrome Vo.龍夜(tatsuya) new band "ゼクス-zechs-" has formed in 2011/11, and they will hold their first demo live at Takasaki club FLEEZ at 2012/01/09

"ゼクス-zechs-" members:
Vo.龍夜(tatsuya) (ex-CRESCENT-->Syndrome-->Buzz Strip Youth-->glammy-->LeZ-->天邪鬼(amanojack), now in ELECTNINE)
Gt.淺未(asami) (ex-Graceful『』Dirt-->FEIZZ[0]-->X-Xyudars-III)
Gt.剣(ken) (ex-ELIZE.-->刻-KIZAMI--->鶯-uguisu-)
Ba.零迩-Reizi- (ex-An-Bled.)
Dr.佑(yuu) (ex-Graceful『』Dirt-->FEIZZ[0]-->X-Xyudars-III)

http://ameblo.jp/zechs-official/

Was this before or after Asagi was their vocalist? If it was beforehand I might probably know him, or was Asagi the last vocalist of Syndrome?

L

O

L

@ their picture. That's what he gets for being bald.

LOL is he trying to go back and be VK again? I know his last band they weren't visual.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I rather him dress like a normie but I'll still check this out, I think it's just kinda super silly.

LOL is he trying to go back and be VK again? I know his last band they weren't visual.

Yeah, zechs are an “picoreamo” (screamo/electronic) visual kei band. So... can't wait to see how that turns out.

a SiSen cosplay lol

lol, its cyber goth style, what SiSen uses too...

Yeah, zechs are an “picoreamo” (screamo/electronic) visual kei band. So... can't wait to see how that turns out.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

......I think this might be a disaster, I don't want it to be because I really do like Tatsuya and I'll listen to this (if I can handle the screamo/electronic) but I hope it doesn't end up being a big failure and discourages him from continuing with music.

Ba.零迩-Reizi- has been hospitalized at 2011/12/17 as he has coughed up with blood due to crevice of his pharynx and oesophagus and he cannot voice out at this moment, and their live schedule since first demo live at Takasaki club FLEEZ at 2012/01/09 will depend on his condition

Ba.零迩-Reizi- has been hospitalized at 2011/12/17 as he has coughed up with blood due to crevice of his pharynx and oesophagus and he cannot voice out at this moment, and their live schedule since first demo live at Takasaki club FLEEZ at 2012/01/09 will depend on his condition

surgery of Ba.零迩-Reizi- was successful and he has been discharged from hospital at 2011/12/22, and it is expected that their first demo live at Takasaki club FLEEZ at 2012/01/09 will be unaffected

Ba.零迩-Reizi- has been hospitalized again in early 2012/02 and it takes long time for him to recover from his health problems, and Gt.TORUxxx(ex-THE STAR CLUB-->LONDS OF THREE-->THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS(support)-->Angelo(support), now in UNDOWN) & Ba.八纏(yamato)(ex-獅音-LEON-) will commence to act as their support since their live at Shibuya O-East at 2012/02/13

demo of their new song (for which PV will be shot at club axxcis SHINJUKU at 2012/03/27) could be listened to through YouTube since 2012/03/09

GaWxnAxUmCU

Sign in to follow this