Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

ex-ヴィドール gu. シュン to retire from music

It has actually been a rumour for a while since Shun didn't seem to get over Vidoll's disbandment like everyone else. But in this entry it seems like he's actually confirming it, saying that he'll stand on the stage again when the time is right, but until then it's good bye. I might've gotten it wrong though, my Japanese is not that great. If someone can translate the entry to make more sense, it'd help.

FUUU.png

If this hit him really hard then I suppose you're right...I really wished to see him in another band, he's a great musician.

^ I wished to see him in BFN. :( I mean... it was so close. He liked BFN's music when Rame played it to him and it was quite obvious that Rame asked him to join. In his FC blog, before any of the members of BFN were revealed Rame mentioned they have all the members except the second guitarist. At the same time Shun was repeating that he won't join another band no matter how many times asked. And then there suddenly was no second guitarist at all.

AND NOW I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE SHUN ISN'T ANYWHERE AND HE'LL PROBABLY STOP BLOGGING COMPLETELY AND THUS IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN JAPAN AND HAVE A CHANCE TO VISIT HIS BAR THERE'S NO WAY YOU GET TO HEAR FROM HIM.

Sign in to follow this