Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

The Police States of America.

I haven't been the most vocal proponent against CISPA but trust me I've been signing petitions. If SOPA taught me anything, it's that attempting to spread information via Facebook is the most flaky form of communication ever. If people care, they'll join up in the cause without thinking twice. If they don't care, it's like you've done nothing. If the bill passes, I think I'm actually deleting Facebook. Too much information about me is out there floating around as is - I don't need people openly sharing more and more things about me.

I also don't have the time to keep fighting against these things. I have school and a job to attend. It's almost like I need people to represent me or something.

I also don't have the time to keep fighting against these things. I have school and a job to attend. It's almost like I need people to represent me or something.

Good luck with that! Everyone's too busy trying to vote for Ron Paul so they can smoke weed without having to hide it any less than they already do.

Sign in to follow this