Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ミサルカ(misaruka) new album "Episodes. -Merrow-" release

it is announced at ミサルカ(misaruka) presents live "Dedicated to Rosary" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/01 that their new album "Episodes. -Merrow-" will be released at 2012/05/02, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "-Merrow-" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/05/22

btw ミサルカ(misaruka) has covered Secilia Luna song "Crescent" and Secilia Luna has covered ミサルカ(misaruka) song "Merrow-Sin-" at ミサルカ(misaruka) presents live "Dedicated to Rosary" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/01

btw ミサルカ(misaruka) has covered Secilia Luna song "Crescent" and Secilia Luna has covered ミサルカ(misaruka) song "Merrow-Sin-" at ミサルカ(misaruka) presents live "Dedicated to Rosary" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/01

Oh nice, Merrow-Sin- is my favorite Misaruka song, it would be awesome to hear a bootleg of it.

their new album "Episodes. -Merrow-" will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "-Jester-" PV)

btw their live-distributed single released at their presents live "Dedicated to Rosary" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/12/01 is "-Rosary-(LIVE ver.)"

their new album "Episodes. -Merrow-" will be sold in advance at their presents live "Neo gothic for fantasy" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/03/18

btw session band(??) "Elizabeth Bathory" will perform at that live at 2012/03/18...I wonder whether it will comprise of BLOOD members

lol! This is going to sound stupid, but that just reminded me that MISARUKA and Secilia Luna aren't the same band. For some reason I've been reading all their news items as one band for the past months.

lol! This is going to sound stupid, but that just reminded me that MISARUKA and Secilia Luna aren't the same band. For some reason I've been reading all their news items as one band for the past months.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - don't worry I think the two are pretty similar and when I first started looking into these bands I thought they were the same. Then I thought that Misaruka was a band that Secilia Luna members came from (because Misaruka was inactive or on break since Mizuki had left or whatever). I actually tend to build playlists and mix the two bands because Misaruka's discography is considerably smaller and Secilia Luna complements their music well.

They look great! I hope rui's voice sounds better in the album than in the latest releases. It used to be so good in -Merrow-.

It's like if Versailles and Megaromania had a baby.

That would be pretty awesome if you ask me :lol:

[CD track list]

01.-Reamhra-

02.-Karma-

03.-Sin-

04.-Forbidden-

05.-Rosary-

06.-False & Truth-

07.-Prince-

08.-Why only me-

09.-Jester-

10.-Pathetique-

Guest Magatsu

and 3500yen kinda major label artist price...

but you will get a dvd too.

but it's still to MUCH money.. for a indie band -.-

their album "Episodes. -Merrow-" (2nd press) will be released at 2013/04/02 (3,150yen), which will include songs from their album "Episodes. -Merrow-" plus their maxi single "Epilogue-Merrow-" and will be sold in advance at their free one-man live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2013/03/04

Sign in to follow this