세미(Semi) - Korean

리코 (Rico) - Korean-Japanese

이조 (LeeJo) - Chinese

조이 (Joy) - Thai

주이 (Joo-i) - Korean

디 (Di) - Korean

티애 (T-ae) - Korean

시아 (Xia) - Korean

RaNia has just recently released their second single "Pop Pop Pop". Has anyone ever listened to them before? I think they're one of my favorite girl groups right now.

N7K7edVTafA&ob=av2n

i heard their song Dr. Feel Good but I thought it was...a bit too much. Didn't really like it that much, tbh

Not going to say anything about the girls, as I haven't been following them too much, but their music isn't my thing either :s It's nothing special and like Sai said, Dr. Feel Good was a bit too much.

@kaye and Sai: a bit too much, please dont be like those conservative koreans....America has a bit too much!

@Jake: They are awesome Dr.Feel Good, is Wow!

Pop Pop Pop is great as well!

^haha, gin, I don't mind the choreo, I don't mind the girls, I don't even mind the song, it was just a bit over the top as a package. It doesn't work in Korea, and they should have known. I'm not talking about the world market because I do know Rania isn't half of what some artists do on America...

Just saying that it's a bit too much for my taste, and seeing as I don't like most girl groups, it's not as strange to dislike this one as well. (though I do have to admit I like Rania a lot more than Wonder Girls, SNSD, Kara and a lot of others)

I didn't really like the song (it was okay), but you should fix your youtube code.

[youtube]N7K7edVTafA[/youtube]

haha contrary to most opinions here, i loooooved Dr. Feel Good; i thought it was a really good debut and allowed them to make a strong impression. Pop Pop Pop as a song is good too, but the choreo is a big lacking. i mean, they have a stick, think of all the amazing choreo they could have done with that. but they didn't do any of it. (・︵・)

Sign in to follow this