Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-DEViL KiTTY Vo.優雅(yu-ga) new band "THE." has formed

Also, last song is a devil kitty song I believe

Indeed, second one is definitely an older song, but not Devil Kitty but I think from his solo project maybe. (I could be wrong)

Pretty awesome though, hopefully he's not like Kyouka and breaks up in a few days.

The song on the second video is "新性器オナンゲリヲン," as the title said, which was the CD they distributed at their revival in 2009 before "officially" breaking up for like the 3rd time (the other two times were just "almosts," I guess. Kind of like Phantasmagoria). It's probably 95% the same musically as "Devil A Wish," but it has completely different lyrics.

Yuuga would so be bandmates from someone coming from a band named "Baby Shiter." I'mnot seeing where you found out that he's a vocalist, but his side bar does make mention of THE. a few times and he was also a support member for a couple of Yuuga's bands. It could very well be that they have two vocalists or Yuuga might be a guitarist.

edit: Just kidding, found it. Also, that's what Yuuga looks like now? :((((((((((((((((((( He's pulling a Tatsuya!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

:hyper:

:oshi:

Sign in to follow this