Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Kuroshitsuji II

kuro2.jpg

anyone watching this anime? I have a question,why does Ciel revived back by Sebastian in first episode? I watched kuroshitsuji season 1 but still I don't understand some part of the story. ^o)

the left one looks like a girl :s wth.

I'm still watching season one, had too many other anime I had to watch first (Pandora Hearts, Nabari no Ou, Durarara, Shiki <3)

I have a question,why does Ciel revived back by Sebastian in first episode?

If you don't care about spoilers... here we go!

SPOILER! SPOILER! \/ \/ \/

In the last episode of the first season, Sebastian was going to take Ciel's soul. However, Ciel was empty because Claude stole it.

I'm extremely anxious for the episode 10!

Wah, I'm disappointed. I really love Claude and Alois, beginning of the second season was AWESOME! But when Alois got killed.... buh :/

First season makes more sense to me than second.

I hated it when Claude killed Alois.

But Claude and Sebastian are best!

And then, season two ended.

I haven't watched the 12th episode yet... but it's extremely sad to know that Kuroshitsuji doesn't have a continuation.

At least we have 6 OVAs! Yay!

Yeah... only a few episodes... that's quite sad. But I think it isn't a problem at all. This season doesn't make much sense as the first one, IMO. So, I'm expecting more from the OVAs than I was for the second season, although it was really really really awesome too!

EDIT: Already watched the last episode. Somehow, it was very very sad. I have no words more than this. :(

I think the last scene (this one you posted above) refers to the OVAs. I really can't imagine a continuation now... seriously.

Alois made such a awful contract with Hanna. I don't liked the ending at all, it's sad! I haven't expected anything like that!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! If there is a third season, it will be totally different from the others, because now Ciel is a demon and he will be making contracts with people and stuff... ahahaha

lol guys... seems this thread are full of spoilers! hahah!

*****************************SPOILER*****************************

I just watched ep 12. fuck. I fucking don't like the ending.its sad and I hate the ending too. :(

Can't believe Ciel became demon because of Alois's contract with Hannah. I hate Alois.. Poor sebbie.We can never see he eats Ciel's soul anymore because Ciel is now a fking demon! seriously.now I hate Ciel too.

I really hope there will be continuation for this season in the future :/

They couldn't end it worse :D, really stupid end.

Ciel demon, oh shit :D

and poor Sebby, I looked fordward he finally devour him !

Third season? Please no!! It would be even worse than this...

These days I've read in some blogs about another season. Looks like Maki Okada (she was a staff in both seasons) has a new idea for the 3rd season but Yana Toboso doesn't think that we can have a continuation after THIS ending. Also, they said that the "fan's support" should have something to do with it (it's like... they want us to buy the DVDs).

Btw, someone here already watched Ciel in Wonderland? It's one of the 6th OVAs to be released!

These days I've read in some blogs about another season. Looks like Maki Okada (she was a staff in both seasons) has a new idea for the 3rd season but Yana Toboso doesn't think that we can have a continuation after THIS ending. Also, they said that the "fan's support" should have something to do with it (it's like... they want us to buy the DVDs).

Btw, someone here already watched Ciel in Wonderland? It's one of the 6th OVAs to be released!

season 3?!?! fuck!! I do want it. 8) I'm not satisfied much with season 2 ending.There must be another continuation! I hate ciel for the ending and that is why I really want season 3 to come back!!! Poor sebbie!! :< and yeah,I felt sad for claude too :|

If anyone to ask me whether season 1 or season 2 is much better,I would say the first season of Kuroshitsuji! Definitely! To be honest,I really love the plot they had for the first season of kuroshitsuji.

There shouldn't ever be a third season.

Though the ending might have been 'bad' for Sebastian, it's awesome just because it isn't a happy or logical one. I have to admit it was a little far-fetched, but I loved it nonetheless. Ciel turning into a Demon himself made it all the more clear that Sebastian shouldn't have waited any longer, and he should have taken Ciel's soul when he had the chance. It's his own fault.

To be honest,I really love the plot they had for the first season of kuroshitsuji.

Indeed. They made such a mess! In the manga, Alois doesn't exists... and in manga, other characters appears but they don't even talk about them in any of the seasons!

There shouldn't ever be a third season.

I would like to, but I really don't know, can't even imagine how it should be! But anyway, it would be good with there's another season but totally randomly... like about the past or something like it (same as Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood).

Sign in to follow this