Sign in to follow this  
ramrod

WARNING regarding Mukunoki

I am warning you all about my experiences with Mukunoki, for those who do not know. He acts an as intermediary service to obtain items from mbok, yahoo jp auctions among VK CD shops. This isnt just about revenge or unjustified defamation...It's a warning to you guys about the service so you too won't be ripped off and lose money/items in the process.

These are the issues that i have faced (and many of my friends):

- Slow response times, he either ignores emails, or doesnt act on them until it is too late and the item has gone. He then lies saying "The seller did not accept our bid" if you catch him out on it.

- His response times are ridiculously slow. Taking days for a reply...and when he does reply, it is not very helpful, usually item related.

- My last package was shipped to the WRONG ADDRESS. Some total random stranger got my thousand dollar package... THANKFULLY he rectified it...but he lied to me by saying the postal lady gave me the wrong tracking ID

- When i did get my package (so much later) it was missing items that he assured me many times were there! Even when i asked him! And he promised he would refund them...but never replied to my email asking for one, and i had waited 2-3 weeks.

- Missing items were never refunded. Total of $100. And i have been a customer that has spent near $10 000 with him...probably even more. Not on.

Alot of people i know have had issues, including customer privacy, and general attitude issues.

So i would not RECOMMEND him, and for those that already use him and are not satisfied. I would recommend an alternative called CELGA (http://www.celga.com) So far i am pleased, much more professional (though, maybe a bit confusing). But it's a worthy sacrifice.

Those that remain with Mukunoki...be careful.

I never tried Mukunoki but I can second the Celga recommendation, they are really good. I only had positive experiences with them so far (although I only used their service, like, two times xD).

And thanks for warning!

well from this topic, there is no secret that muku is not popular anymore within this community.

There is many more shopping service that you can din from the same topic, too.

Maybe this topic should be best merged into one, also.

Since it is of the same themed.

Luckily I've never used him. Thank you so much for the warning anyway!

Talking about shopping services, I used:

- Ozawa Mai (she's OK, though her fees are expensive and she's really busy)

- Shopping Mall Japan (great service, but really slow in sending you the items)

- Japonica Market (Fast but expensive)

- Japan Auction Agency/Kairai (Best one, fast and not too expensive.)

I just moved from muku to fromjapan.co.jp . I've actually been waiting for nearly a week now for muku to finish packing the items he was holding for me. He was great in the beginning when it was much more personal, but I think he's just gotten too big for himself. I read about From Japan on LJ and thought I'd give it a try. The 5% flat fees were reaaaally enticing next to muku's 20% and they also have an automated bidding service(bids are placed within seconds) so no more losing auctions because muku was too slow. I've yet to complete my first set of purchases with them, but so far everything is going great.

Sign in to follow this