Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LANCER>>Bee has disbanded & new band "ADIZ" has formed

LANCER>>Bee has disbanded after their live at Kichijouji SEATA at 2011/10/16, and their members new band "ADIZ" will hold their first live at Ebisu LIVE GATE at 2011/11/03

"ADIZ" members:

Vo.やまうちあゆみ(yamauchi ayumi) (ex-LANCER>>Bee)

Gt.KAZU (ex-LANCER>>Bee)

Ba.KNOB! (ex-LANCER>>Bee)

Dr.SASSY (ex-LANCER>>Bee)

http://ameblo.jp/ayumi-lb/

support Gt.Rin2(ex-LANCER>>Bee) has officially joined ADIZ at 2012/03/01, and new line-up will hold their first presents live "HAPPY ADIZ BIRTHDAY" at Ryoukoku SUNRIZE at 2012/03/18

their live-limited single "All Dearest I Zap!" has been released at their live since Shibuya MILKY WAY at 2012/02/17 (1,000yen)

[track list]

01.All Dearest I Zap!

02.JJ, Baby

03.漢前(otokomae)

40nNGCnivXE

Saw ADIZ perform last week (went for Terucohaimen and hehishimism) and bought this single, pretty good actually... single however is a whole let than the actual live-experience...

they also got a fifth member...

Rin2 (7string guitar)

Saw ADIZ perform last week (went for Terucohaimen and hehishimism) and bought this single, pretty good actually... single however is a whole let than the actual live-experience...

they also got a fifth member...

Rin2 (7string guitar)

Wow, must have been a great experience! :o

well, it was a pretty good show over all.. But actually never cared for LANCER>>BEE, just thought that ADIZ sounded pretty cool now, and it's not untill an hour ago or so, I found out LANCER>>BEE has became ADIZ xD

And aside from hehishimism's singer, the singer of ADIZ was the hottest on stage that night :)

But about that night, completely forgot it was White Day in Japan, so the whole show was in that theme... All bands with a female vocalist and the other members were male (except for The Loopers, though the drummer was female, and she also sung from time to time xD)

It certainly wasn't the best live show I've been too... Terucohaimen didn't do much song I know, (they did 6 songs in total, 1 of them I knew from a youtube clip, 2 of their album, and the other 3 were completely new to me), and as for hehishimism... well they did 1 new song and the rest all from their mini-album from over a year ago afaik...

Sign in to follow this