Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

boogieman Dr.ユウイチロー(yuuichirou) has paused band activities

=( Hope he recovers fast. I really hope this is not a Spiv-States-Iori-kind-of-pause and he is really comming back instead of covering a departure.

I don't think it's over. It's just hard times.

The thing is that with this situation their release announcements will be on hold until Yuuichiro recovers and it's able to record the drums. The good side of this is that this gives them more time to music writting. They can also record the rest of the instruments in the process and use some electronic beats until he cames back and arranges the percussion.

On the production side Akira may compose less because of his involvement with baroque. Also Bansaku will be more busy, but Shu has also music writing skills and he has been composing songs for this band for a while now, and we still have Yuana.

They will be doing more lives with the support drummer now -What else can they do?- and their studio work will slow down in a remarcable way but I still think they can release interesting material in a fair ammount starting on next year's first quarter.

Dr.ササブチヒロシ(sasabuchi hiroshi)(ex-Plastic Tree-->カッコー(cuckoo), now in 東京酒吐座(tokyo shoegazer), baroque(support)) will commence to act as their support Dr. since their live at Okayama CRAZY MAMA at 2011/10/29

I wonder what will this band do when the current tour is over. I gess they will announce more dates, but maybe they make things clear and announce some new release.

Sign in to follow this