Sign in to follow this  
Dead;Stam;Alive

exist†trace - THE LAST DAYBREAK

I like this mini album A LOT.

A short review.

Daybreak ~13月の色彩~: Pretty good. But i dont really like the fan service on the PV. The 'rough' fan service. If it was up to me I 'd say 'just sit back relaxed and make out' xD 4/5

Be naked: I like it more 4,3/5

リトル・メアリーと美しき憎しみのドナウ: The best song from a visual band that i listened to lately. 4,8/5

I feel you: A good fast song. Might be the weakest in the mini though. 3,8/5

君の真っ白な羽根: It was just ok, but the ending alone is just marvelous 4/5

you know, i've loved most all their most recent stuff. basically after that hiatus they took and everything, but this was very staid and boring. nothing stood out to me. i won't say it's poppy, but it definitely had a phoned-in quality to me. =/

Daybreak -13 gatsu no Shikisai- I like this song, the chorus sounds pretty cool and i gotta say that the PV was pretty nice. Seems like the guitarists decided to do some fanservice. give it 4.5/5

Be naked- starts off sort of...i guess strange, but it has some nice guitar melody going on and then it gets into this nice tempo and sound. the chorus is pretty rockish to me, not too "rock" but it has this sound that you can bounce your upper body to. That breakdown kind of part was pretty nice it just, it didn't satisfy me too much. 3.8/5

Little Mary to Utsukushiki Nikushimi no Donau- The way this song starts, is it the guitarist with the brunette hair that sings the beginning part? That was a beautiful, cute voice. It has a carnival kind of beat and then it goes into this guitar melody that is so nice. The chorus is lovely with a unison of voices from what seems to be the vocalist and the brunette guitarist. The strings after the chorus makes this song even more lovely. It's honestly a really lovely song of a quality i have yet to hear this whole year. That guitar solo was also "lovely" xD 5/5

i feel you- Wasn't a bad song, i actually thought it was enjoyable. For some reason, I don't have much to comment on it but i give it a 3.5/5 for not entertaining me as much as the first 3 songs.

Kimi no Masshiro na Hane- This song starts off nicely, sort of mild tempo and then once the vocals start, it goes into a slower, near ballad, tempo. The chorus sounds very bright and sort of full of hope (dont know about the lyrics). Kind of like something you listen to on a sunny day and it gets your hopes up. The guitar solo kind of sounds like the guitar bridge played throughout the whole song but then goes off into this dreamy melody before the chorus starts again. it ends off marvelously though with the instruments gone other than a small clean guitar melody playing in the background with the vocalist. 4.5/5

All in all, this was a good mini-album, i loved everything a lot except for "i feel you" which kind of bored me on some parts for some reason.

Sign in to follow this