Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

The Official Music LOVE Thread

My very first love, and one of the first bands I discovered when I was exploring visual kei for the first time, was Due le quartz. I loved their look and their costumes, and I remember watching their PVs all the time. I think they really embodied what attracted me to visual kei at the time, especially in terms of visuals (so I do find it sad that there isn't so much of that to be found these days). I liked their sound, too, of course; it's hard to pick among their discography, but I think Re:plica is probably my favorite song.

D'espairsRay gets a special shoutout for writing amazing music and always being a wonderful live experience. I liked their music a lot even before seeing them at a show for the first time, but seeing them live kicked my love for them up to a whole new level. They really held a special place in my heart for many years because of that, and I was very sad to see them go because I won't get a chance to do that again.

I love the entire discography of the GazettE, and I don't care what anyone else thinks about them. :indie_angry:

PURPLE STONE.

I won't even start talking about Kabukicho butterfly, but recently I've fallen in love with Kaitenmokuba's B-sides. 浮キ世ニ咲ケ and アドレナリンBANG! are like freaking heroin for me, I can't stop listening to them. They are so catchy and just all-around perfect party songs. I want nothing more than hear these songs live some day

Sign in to follow this