Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque 3 new one-coin singles release

so ... boogieman is over now,eh? well...however... for me,boogieman was over since 27th July 2010.

I'm curious about the baroque releases but ...

their new website design remember me more of boogieman than baroque. (lol)

hope the music will not change into mainstream visual.

anyway good news! :hyper:

sorry about my bad english (_ _)

so ... boogieman is over now,eh? well...however... for me,boogieman was over since 27th July 2010.

I'm curious about the baroque releases but ...

their new website design remember me more of boogieman than baroque. (lol)

hope the music will not change into mainstream visual.

anyway good news! :hyper:

sorry about my bad english (_ _)

Boogieman is not over, bansaku and Akira just have to work for two bands now. The band has multiple lives scheduled and has been involved in studio activities.

Also, baroque was doing mainstream "visual" music before the disbandment lol.

madygrain +1

liebeskummer: "mainstream visual"? They are pretty much one of the earliest examples of "oshare" and how could they change into this "mainstream visual" considering they were major before they disbanded?

I love that they're still being released through S'CUBE. It's endearing, somehow.

They should have continued with FIREWALL DIV. :3 Anyway doesn't matter what label they're on, as long they're active and doing good songs. I probably will buy the single.

They should have continued with FIREWALL DIV. :3

I'm pretty sure D. Tommy will squueze them like lemons if they come back to fwd

still hope their next releases are on par with late brq.

As much as I love brq, i'm pretty sure these singles will show a drastic change in style.

Judging from their over-the-top oshare looks (which we've never seen them like that before), their music might turn out like AnCafe.

Just my opinion, again it's way too early to make such assumptions but just a thought I had.

Either way, i'm totally excited.

As for them being on S'CUBE again, I wonder why? Are they starting back as an indie band? I wasn't aware they were dropped from Sony.

^ you have a point.

I still hope they realize they're just TOO OLD for another osare band and this comeback is a little bit more

than a poor attempt to cash in from a still prominent oshare wave.

titles of their 3 new one-coin singles are finalized as "凛然アイデンティティ(rinzen identity)" "teeny-tiny star" "モノドラマ(monodrama)"

special LIVE DVD (including scene of their one-day revival free live at Yokohama Akarenga outdoor stage at 2011/07/17) will be enclosed if purchasing 3 new one-coin singles together through Like an Edison, Brand-X, Jishuban club and Tower Records

凛然アイデンティティ(rinzen identity) and モノドラマ(monodrama) sound like old-school brq song titles. Excited!

However "teeny-tiny star"?

brq_scl094_096_jk_sanpouse.jpg

SCL-094/095/096 (CD) ¥2,000 (tax in)

[SCL-094]凛然アイデンティティ

[SCL-095]teeny-tiny star

[SCL-096]モノドラマ

17.jpg

SCL-091 (CD) ¥500 (tax in)

1. 凛然アイデンティティ

18.jpg

SCL-092 (CD) ¥500 (tax in)

1. teeny-tiny star

19.jpg

SCL-093 (CD) ¥500 (tax in)

1. モノドラマ

^ I would definitely say yes to the box. It comes with a special booklet. However I would love to have all 3 singles. just for their covers.

If I lived in JP, I would go to one of the the special locations to buy all 3 to get the live DVD though. :)

Sign in to follow this