Sign in to follow this  
Zephry0

Romaji Lyrics Site in the Making

Yea, so I've been thinking about this idea(making a Romaji lyrics site) for a while now, and I've finally started on it.

Invisionfree forums: VocalistCafe.tk

Freewebs main site/blog: TheVocalistCafe.tk

Lol, as you know, they dont let you use ' in URLs, so I couldnt make them D'est. Actually, Im thinking which site might be best to use, there's options like Freewebs(which I have), LiveJournal, Podomatic, etc. Which do you think would be better/give me more members?

On another note, I have almost completed romanizing THE MASS songs, I'm half way through the last one.

And after this I will start romanizing Reason of Crying Songs, THE BOTTOM OF CHAOS songs, Silent Eve, and some others. It'll be like welcoming presents for the opening of my site or something :P.

I'll start working on an LJ site, too, later. Until then, please visit my sites, tell me what you think of them so far and if you think I should continue the site or just stop cause it's a dream to be easily crushed ;).

Please visit my site. You can see the status of the songs I'm romanizing in the Schedule Section: http://www.freewebs.com/vocalistcafe/schedule.htm

i've visited your site and added it to my favourites. i think it's pretty promising ^^

besides i know that what you're doing is hard work cause i translate japanese lyrics myself and romanize,too, sometimes.

i know it often takes much time ^^"

you should continue with your project, that's my opinion.

ganbatte ne! ^__^

Thanks for your supportful words ^^, I will continue. I havent made the LJ yet, but in time, it will come.

Now for a big-ass update of Romaji! XD

Sign in to follow this