Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque OHP update

baroque mysterious countdown has been shown in their OHP (key in PW "infuture" and then click arrow inside the message box), which will go to zero at 2011/09/28...I wonder whether they will announce to fully resume activities

btw the design there is RPG-kei like "Dragon Quest"

http://www.pigmy.jp/

Omg I clicked and clicked...oh god my two favorite things combined together ;O; (is that Cherry King playing on the background?)

...so I've got myself into some silver-ish room with a sofa and purple curtains, perhaps its going to be a new group milieu/photoshoot place, amirite?

Holy shit. My dream is coming true? Although I'd like a new kannivalism album. But I guess Ryo's tweets were true about having "two bands"!

Is confirmed:

http://kannivalist.tumblr.com/post/10086664633/fuckyeahkannivalism-osarada-baroque-are

This band will be havin a full revival. Good news, athough I prefer boogieman by a lot and I find this band one of the most overrated in recent memory.

I hope boogieman's activities do not suffer from this.

The only negative point for me would be kannivalism stopping activities for a while, and this time not giving any chance for kei to work on his solo stuff. I hope Yuchi at least gets involved with something else while Ryo and kei work on baroque.

Why? Lol

Also, I don't think kei will be working on solo work much anymore.

Aparently, previous intense baroque activities hurted Ryou's health. I hope this hold the band back a bit and their activities don't have an impact on akira's and bansaku's work on boogieman.

Sign in to follow this