DVD

MUSIC VIDEO

Type B (+DVD)

CD

01. FAKE

02. カケラ (Kakera)

DVD

MUSIC VIDEO

I hope they finally start to experiment. Almost everything is similar to eachother. I'd like to see some more experimentation, it's like they're clinging on to one concept and don't think outside of the box. And that album might take another year, if released at all, and if it does, it will be full of singles including maybe 4 new songs.

I hope they finally start to experiment. Almost everything is similar to eachother. I'd like to see some more experimentation, it's like they're clinging on to one concept and don't think outside of the box. And that album might take another year, if released at all, and if it does, it will be full of singles including maybe 4 new songs.

this is so true. like, i listen to all their title tracks all together and i cant tell the difference between them. they need more experimentation indeed. and more amazing reno's solos please

even though it was the gayest song i want more songs like precious. or take-off style songs. as well, i wouldnt mind more ko-ki's dj'ing

The one and only ViViD's song in my playlist are Precious....

Their last works are too resembles each other, yeah, I can't tell the different... and it became bored....

Kinda waiting for this release... but, I don't expect too much, cause expecting too much making disappointment feels soo bad....

FAKE? I wonder if this is reference to Da ViViD CodE...

*dramatic sample playing...*

Anyways,

Haters gonna hate ViViD-aliciousness :))))))) Excited!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2056151962665

Sorry about the link, the video was removed by YouTube so it was uploaded on Facebook to a ViViD fanpage. Honestly, I am intrigued by this preview. Shin doesn't sound like he's stressing his vocals or anything and the instrumentals sound great!

I don't really like it. It sounds no difference from their usual stuff. I really want some experiments right now or I'm quitting on them

Well they sho the whole intro all the way to the parts shown on the OHP preview. I gotta say, I really like this song a lot. It's catchy and ever since BLUE, their guitar riffs stand out even more than before and they are amazing as always. Shin sings a melody that makes me want to sing along to and no part of the song so far makes me want to stop rocking out. Only way to finish hooking me on this song is for it to have a sick bass or guitar solo :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm24nf_vivid-fake-pv-longer-preview-offshoot-w-comment_music?start=160#from=embediframe

Sign in to follow this