Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album "NIGHTMARE" release

Nah It was fun to point that out xD I already made my preorder and I am really excited for it.

Too bad there is no book edition this time :(

RAY OF LIGHT preview.

qZl1hmIc84c

I suspected since VERMILLION that their new album will look back to the sounds in Libido mixed with the things they have learned since. This clip made me believe this more firmly.

Really excited!

^So do I. VERMILION. and SLEEPER were a bit softer than the usual Nightmare as well, so I hope for some more 'Trauma' and 'ByeBye' like songs as well. Some harder GIANIZM stuff would be cool too

^So do I. VERMILION. and SLEEPER were a bit softer than the usual Nightmare as well, so I hope for some more 'Trauma' and 'ByeBye' like songs as well. Some harder GIANIZM stuff would be cool too

The track 零-beyond the G.- is the spiritual successor to the GIANIZM saga to it will have it's trademark hardness :) and we also have the re-arranged a:Fantasia. Also, the track The sorrow of deceiver sounds like something heavy.

Maybe the'll do like Megamasso's Loveless more Loveless and split the album into halfs, one with softer easy-to-like songs like RAY OF LIGHT and Rem_ and other with more creative and varied things.

Also ByeBye was awesome.

Radio rips of the new songs they will be using to promote the album, the already previewd RAY OF LIGHT and swallowtail. In this last preview the person recording suffered a PC crash so you will find some eventual Windows OS sounds.

-8l3J3ZWGE0

hC7caRgCP4Y

RAY OF LIGHT solo sounds cool. Also swallowtail electric sounds are quite surprising and the autotune-to-regular yomi voice is really cool despite Yomi sounds really weird using the effect.

they were the last band I've ever expected to fall into autotune pit, yet they did it.

swallowtail sucks so far, hope better quality makes it a bit better, but I can see them bragging about recalling their indie sound and stuff, it certainly sounds like patched up demo from 2004

they were the last band I've ever expected to fall into autotune pit, yet they did it.

Agree with this. But it's not also the autotune, but the general tone of the opening with that highly electronic component wich is really surprising.

I personally look forward to the song in good quality can be really interesting.

Really cool song! It has a shoegaze feel to it, but with nightmare's guitars it has a lot of strength. Also the guitar solo is really nice.

Sign in to follow this