Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

^ You completely missed my point .___.

I was being more excessive than usual but that was to get more back on topic and less "attacking each other's opinions in a hate thread".

I apologize then, Zesshoku.

The point still stands, though, for plenty of others at least.

No offense taken. I really do agree with your viewpoint. It's just that in my quest to get back on topic I forgot to notate that I was being excessively brash.

But hey look we're getting the hate back on track so it worked!

Irrational Hate Moment:

I really don't like it when bands make a song that follows the convention of intro -> verse -> chorus -> verse -> chorus -> bridge -> solo -> chorus -> ending. It's too cookie-cutter for me, especially when the same riff is played throughout the songs with no variation. It also tends to centralize the vocalist as the center of the band, but that may not be the case if the solo is cool. I like bits of instrumental goodness and atypical song structures in my music.

Did I explain that well enough?

I HATE NEGA AND DALI AND SIVA AND ALMOST ALL UCP BANDS. There, I figured out something in JRock I vehemently hate. And not JUST because they're UCP, but because they're completely unimaginative and shit. Nega usually has really good ideas and themes and visuals, BUT theu just suck at music. So so so much suck.

I hate Dir en grey for turning American Metal style. Really, I don't like it.

I hate SCREW for having such an awful vocalist. They should really kick him out.

I hate Kiryu for having such awful songs they make my ears bleed.

I dislike X Japan for feasting of Hide's success and trying to make a comeback. It's not happening.

I hate alot of bands for not releasing their stuff in Europe/America. Really, I would really like to buy the albums, and I have the money for it (even to order it from Japan), but I've the problem of "the parents." Asagi, I would buy ALL YOUR CD'S. Just freaking sign to CLJ or something.

I hate 12012 for making the worst album the world has ever known. MAR MAROON.

That's about it. Really needed to get out my frustrations.

What is "American metal"? That, to me at least, seems like another retarded label like "j-rock" that does little to describe the type of music being played. Because if you actually listened to metal music put out by American bands, you would soon realize that THEY OBVIOUSLY DO NOT ALL PLAY THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC. Just go on freaking wikipedia and type metal and look for the page that lists all of metal's sub-genres. You see those labels ACTUALLY DESCRIBE THE MUSIC. I'm sick and tired of this type of petty ignorance.

Also, how old are you? Do you honestly believe that a band can get signed to any label whenever they want to? In order for Japanese bands to sign contracts with global distributors in order to distribute their music internationally, the company or label has to see that a sizable amount of profits can be made. And while bands often have large fanbases outside of their native country, many times they are not substantial enough to prove for their product to be commercially viable. And even then, most fans won't buy the product. Bands go years without ever getting signed and you honestly think it is easy to get signed? Do some research before you make an ass out of yourself.

Also, music is subjective and constantly using superlatives to define how "bad" an album is not only stupid because everyone has a different opinion and therefore your one opinion cannot be heralded as fact, but also because using the phrase "worst album the world has ever known" implys that you have listened to every album that has ever been conceived in the history of this Earth. Learn to not make an ass out of yourself on the internet.

Gawd.

I'll let you know that I listen alot of American music, and that I can definitely say that Dir en grey sounds more like American style now. There is a big difference between American en Japanese rock, and Dir en grey sounds American too me.
Again, what is American style??? Because you can pick any American band, and I'm pretty damn sure I can find several bands from anywhere else in the world that play similar music. Just based on that alone, the term "American metal" has no merit. Also, metal bands in America play music that span SOOOOOOOO many sub-genres. So how can the term of "american metal" MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER considering that???

My main issue with this term and how every former Diru fan uses it as a reason as to why they dislike Diru's new shit is that the term means and describes nothing. "American metal" does not tell me what type of music a band plays. A term like "blackened thrash metal" TELLS ME INFINITELY MORE.

And now you're just jumping around with your arguments. You mention "American metal" and then refer to the American and Japanese rock??? Talk about inconsistency. And again, with that last sentence you reaffirm EVERYTHING. That last sentence is an explanation that has no reason. What is Japanese rock and what is American rock? Explain to me the differences from Diru's earlier output to their current output and relate these differences to nationalities. What, only American bands are allowed to play heavy riffs, or growl, scream, and have progressive elements in them? Last I checked bands all around incorporate all of that into their music. And "too American" to you? WTF DOES THAT MEAN? And by saying such a thing you imply that the you liked Diru before because they were a Japanese band that played, according to you, "Japanese style".

But I digress. This is the internet and I will not get a good discussion/argument going along because the people on the internet are rarely ever able enough to find the faults in my arguments or provide decent counter-arguments. So don't respond. CUZ FOOL CHU AINT GON CHANGE MA MIND AND I CERTAINLY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK SOME SENSE INTA JUU.

My main issue with this term and how every former Diru fan uses it as a reason as to why they dislike Diru's new shit is that the term means and describes nothing. "American metal" does not tell me what type of music a band plays. A term like "blackened thrash metal" TELLS ME INFINITELY MORE.

Not addressing your point but...THIS!

Oh my god I fucking hate it when people throw this at me! "Oh I don't listen to Diru anymore they're too American for me now!" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? First off, most people didn't listen to Dir en grey back when they were VK. I WAS THERE SO I WOULD KNOW! The bunch of these VK-posers need to hop off.

Secondly, it's not that Dir en grey is playing "American metal". It's that they're no longer wearing thigh-high bitch boots and loads of make-up. If you listen to the music, which you know, they MAKE, the stylistic differences between Kisou and Six Ugly are not that big. Kyo just has more screams and they tuned their guitars differently. Hell, the transition between Kisou and VULGAR isn't all that big. It's not until Withering to death. where you see these stylistic changes that people dub "American metal". Hell, I bet if they kept up with the VK act people would be jizzing buckets claiming that they're only getting better.

Not addressing your point but...THIS!

Oh my god I fucking hate it when people throw this at me! "Oh I don't listen to Diru anymore they're too American for me now!" WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? First off, most people didn't listen to Dir en grey back when they were VK. I WAS THERE SO I WOULD KNOW! The bunch of these VK-posers need to hop off.

Secondly, it's not that Dir en grey is playing "American metal". It's that they're no longer wearing thigh-high bitch boots and loads of make-up. If you listen to the music, which you know, they MAKE, the stylistic differences between Kisou and Six Ugly are not that big. Kyo just has more screams and they tuned their guitars differently. Hell, the transition between Kisou and VULGAR isn't all that big. It's not until Withering to death. where you see these stylistic changes that people dub "American metal". Hell, I bet if they kept up with the VK act people would be jizzing buckets claiming that they're only getting better.

*sigh* this is what I've been saying from the start hahaha

i hate it when people forced me to listen to the bands that i dislike and i hate it when i have no money to buy CDs, DVDs, etc. i hate it when i'm lazy<---LOL

but the most hated part is when people cover my taste in the artist/download, news esp. when that particular artist or band i'm talking about is at the last page.

SCREW-the vocalist needs to gtfo or disband.

ViViD-too much kawaii-ness lately and releasing suck musics now.

Diru- just like everyone said,they're trying to be too American.

Xjapan-yes.you can tell why.

Guest o hai itz will

Late but oh well: I find it funny how you kids think the whole VK sound is unique and special. Everything in the VK scene for the most part, is heavily influenced by American bands. Most of Japanese music in general is taken from the west and adapted into its own thing. VK? Oh yeah btw, that was done over 30 years ago in the US and Europe. It's called hair metal.

So pretty much when i hear people look down on "American Metal" and love "VK!" because its "unique and meaningful", I tend to laugh in their face because not even their OPINIONS on music are acceptable.

I hate it how people seem to forget that opinion is subjective... It's like no one can have their own opinion without being wrong and being criticized, but thats just my opinion

I hate it how people seem to forget that opinion is subjective... It's like no one can have their own opinion without being wrong and being criticized, but thats just my opinion

i hate it when member's of bands have same names. its hard to tell which is which. i'm happy that problem is lessen when it is written in kanji, hiragana, katakana and other complicated symbols.

^ What band has two members with the same name? I don't think I've ever heard of that. If you're talking about different bands...well after a certain point that's just unavoidable. There are but so many names in the Japanese language. Like last.fm pages, people just have to learn how to share.

^ What band has two members with the same name? I don't think I've ever heard of that. If you're talking about different bands...well after a certain point that's just unavoidable. There are but so many names in the Japanese language. Like last.fm pages, people just have to learn how to share.
i mean its hard to search artists with the same name(especially when a member of a band/group goes to solo). japanese names are composed of only last name and first name. i had no account in LAST.fm but i did a lot of research there.

Spoiler: click to toggle
^(wtf is this LOL)

yeah. its unavoidable.

I'm gonna jump out and say I really really really hate VAMPS, not HYDE, well only ever liked his solo stuff, L'arc was ok (though really fucking over rated). But god their music irritates my ears, I half-expect to see blood coming out T_T

Oh and I hate Uverworld, no reason really, the fact that they exist just pisses me the fuck off!

A little something that bothers me would be the complete bastardization of both band names and song titles. Inserting a character that I cannot accurately reproduce with my keyboard (ex. CO?E THE CHILD) is pushing it, but then they like to add in brackets and colons and all sorts of shit that make it worse. s[K]ape:goat is just completely unnecessary and Kar+te=zyAnose is just ridiculous.

I almost always associate anything with a colon in it to be pure shit.

same with zesshoku I CANT TYPE THAT NAME and i hate other forums who has not replying to the topics i made (at least they comment something about this band that band,etc i will be satisfied). i hate repetitive stuffs so i do searches. indonesia listens to common bands, philippines listens to p-rock, k-pop, mainstream visual and j-rock. TRY TO LISTEN TO SOME OTHER BANDS DAMN IT. i saw many people here feel the same way too.

I hate the word "western" so much, specially when people that are even from America, Europe etc use it. It makes me think of a cowboy phobia or something.
Damn straight lol

i hate this user http://www.youtube.com/user/thenewtitle26 if you miss dizzy so much dont post on any d'erlanger video again, annoying troll 8=> 8=> 8=> i blocked you. telling me what planet did i came from. this is my taste you know.

our stupid conversation -->

WHAT A CLOSED MINDED PERSON 8=> 8=> 8=> die

^ Um, wow. . .

I think I just want to come out and say that I hate DJ SiSeN or however his name is typed. . .BLOOD, Blam Honey, Kiwamu's other projects or any "goth wave" or electronic artist/band that Tainted Reality promotes that wears glow sticks in their hair. Probably the most annoying crap to come out of Japan.

other comments not mine(only the bad ones, some are funny)

argument kyo vs kyo

LA VIE EN ROSE -Diru kyo?

i missy dizzy

D'ERLANGER sucks when they become major

D'ERLANGER is good but Dir en grey is better so shut the fuck up

about BUG new world pv and song

the music is cool but when the vocalist (hes referring to kyo) it become crap

from last fm:the japanese band sucks

about creature creature

it is not really tetsu's band

about die in cries

kyo is good but yukihiro is like a drum machine toy

die in cries is yukihiro's band

about dead end

LOUDNESS is better than X-JAPAN EZO is better than DEAD END

DEAD END was better in 80s

about L'Arc

they are overrated

did you know HYDE? (yeah the comic alley only knows hyde WTF)

Oshare Kei.

"haaaaiiii kawaaiiiii deessuuuu neeee ?! *duck voice*" ... "ok, so are you making music ?" ... "kawaiiiiii" ... "ok" .

THIS!
yeah... totally agree!

still arguing with that stupid fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYiB7M4J5Js

thenewtitle26

3 months ago

I miss it when D'erlanger didn't suck?

#

bsbron123

22 hours ago

@thenewtitle26? newtitle26 sucks

#

thenewtitle26

12 hours ago

@bsbron123 you're just? mad because I'm right

#

bsbron123

22 seconds ago

@thenewtitle26? 8=> 8=> 8=> mamatay ka na gago makinig ka na lang dito baliw

(yeah he cant understand that esp the word PUTANG INA, i blocked him but still continuing doing that)