Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

kanonxkanon europe tour 2011

kanon x kanon x kanon Euro Tour 2011!

Lolita sensation "Cello vocalist" Kanon Wakeshima, and "2.5th-dimensional phenomenal musical unit" kanon x kanon! -

Kanon Wakeshima, Tokyo's one and only "Cello vocalist" & famed An Cafe bassist Kanon, have their European debut as the unit "kanon x kanon"!

4.11. Moscow

5.11. St.Petersburg

7.11. Helsinki

9.11. Budapest

11.11. Berlin

12.11. Bochum

14.11. Utrecht

15.11. Lyon

16.11. Paris

18.11. London

Ticket sales start on Monday, September 5th

dont really like em, but would like to try em live=)

Just saw Kanon's post just now on Facebook :P

Don't think I'll attend this live, besides; none of my friends listen to J-music at all... so going alone is also no fun xD

none of my friends listen to J-music at all... so going alone is also no fun xD
sorry to go offtopic but I just want to telly you my opinion; I think a lot of people are saying/thinking/doing the same -> I think the j-music & live scene in some countries would be much broader/better if only a few of those people would go to concerts nonetheless. I know that it is more fun to get there with other (like-minded) people but if everyone thinks so literally nobody would show up at concerts - sometimes there just has to be someone who steps forward. And in my experience after some time (ok - could be years) others will follow.

On the other handside; everyone should know for themselves if they want or not… I don't try to convince other (or: drag them over) to go to concerts (with me). But I just watch the stuff I like - I don't depend on anybody for doing so. And it feels good…

back to topic; seen the Wakeshima-Showcase (solo) at Japan Expo quite some time ago and was not too impressed… Maybe Budapest would be possible - but it's on a weekday so I can't tell right now.

^same here, if you like the artist, you should go even if you are alone (if you are young like me, I mean if you have your parents' permission). It's fun the same. I went to Despa live alone and I talked with some nice girls during the show ^^ so you won't be alone at all.

Hmmm they not even near to my location... and I can't affor a flight again to see a japanese band...

but I would go to the contert...

from which part of Switzerland are you from? I am 1h away from it, so I can understand...

Hmmm they not even near to my location... and I can't affor a flight again to see a japanese band...

but I would go to the contert...

from which part of Switzerland are you from? I am 1h away from it, so I can understand...

I am from zürich.... damn xD

Sign in to follow this