Sign in to follow this  
Messenger84

Guild European Tour 2010

but Werkstatt isn´t big at all, so I don´t really understand why they also do that there..

It's an unknown VK-band, which doesn't have much followers, and a small venue costs less... They can book a larger venue, but if only a quarter of it will sell out, they won't make any money out of it... Besides, it looks cooler for a band or tour organization to have a show "SOLD OUT" :)

no he/she meant that he/she doesnt understand why they do the entrance with numbers.

But i think its a good idea. So its useless for fangirls to sleep at the venue if they didnt get the first tickets.

exactly. (she, btw xD; )

well, I don´t really have a problem with the sleeping fangirls.. I mean, during the concert they pass out faster XD

anyway, does anyone happen to know if the tickets who are sold by Astan are special tickets or not?

because they say: "Diese Ticketkäufer tauschen ihren Rechnungsvordruck an der Kasse gegen eine spezielle Karte ein. Mit dieser Karte erhält der Besitzer bevorrechtigt Zugang zur Halle, vor anderen Ticketbeziehern."

but they also say: "Karten gibt es nur über uns - nicht über andere Ticketcenter."

*sigh* why does everything always has to be in such hard languages XD

ah okay, I think you´re right..

I´m going to order my ticket now C:

I can´t wait~

now I finally have something again to look forward to xD

@ xMilou

Sorry for the late answer (>_<)...

Well, I haven't got my ticket number yet...

I think we'll get wristbands with a special colour again ww...

Just as last time @Jap-Ro! (^-^)

I'll get my invoice within the next days but I was still early with ordering, so I'll get a low "number" which

is very good <3... But I don't think that many people will come anyway so... no worries!

Have you ordered your ticket now? ^.^

@ xMilou

Sorry for the late answer (>_<)...

Well, I haven't got my ticket number yet...

I think we'll get wristbands with a special colour again ww...

Just as last time @Jap-Ro! (^-^)

I'll get my invoice within the next days but I was still early with ordering, so I'll get a low "number" which

is very good <3... But I don't think that many people will come anyway so... no worries!

Have you ordered your ticket now? ^.^

ah it´s okay, I´m also always really late xD

Yeah I´ve also been to Jap-Ro, but in Utrecht, and there we didn´t had these numbers and such.. I was already wondering how they did that, but now I understand c:

yes, I´ve ordered my ticket yesterday c: and he also mailed me to say that my invoice would come this or next week c:

yeah I also thought that there won´t really come that many people.. I hope. I only like Werkstatt when standing at the front row, because in the second one you almost die because of all the pushing fangirls D:

I´ve just wachted some of their livevideos from europe on youtube, and I have to say that they´re better than I expected XD anyone already has something interesting to say about the concert they went to? c:

just saw the vids too, it's nice ^^

i want to hear all songs before i go though ):

milou, weet je al aan welke kant je wil staan? XD

just saw the vids too, it's nice ^^

i want to hear all songs before i go though ):

milou, weet je al aan welke kant je wil staan? XD

oh lol XD ik heb er wel al over nagedacht! XD -maar ik denk dat we dat eigenlijk beter niet op dit forum kunnen bespreken.. misschien beter via YouTube..-

maar nouja, ik weet het nog niet zeker, maar ik denk gewoon in het midden weetjewel XD gewoon fijn zicht op iedereen c: en Ryuichi is zo´n schatje~ <3 *fangirl-kyaaaa* waar wil jij staan? c: ik sta het liefst wel dicht bij je, ivm enge duitse mannen ofzo D: -maar nouja, laten we de rest nu maar op YouTube verder bespreken ;D-

by the way, was there a signing session at the other lives? c:

Sign in to follow this