Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Indie Rock] Silversun Pickups

Silversun Pickups

7730035.jpg

Fucking awesome indie rock band from California. My girlfriend showed me them about a week ago, and ever since I've been addicted to their album, "Swoon". Before she showed me them, I had never heard of them, although it seems they have a decent fanbase (over 300,000 listeners on Last.FM), radio hits and are even on Guitar Hero I found out.

Anyway, if you've never listened to them, definitely worth a listen.

~ Silversun Pickups - The Royal We

Also I guess they were grammy nominated for "Swoon". Just read in the video description.

They've become on my favorite bands over the last few years. They are fucking awesome. Got into them with Carnavas which was a great alternative rock/shoegaze album. I was blown away with the release of Swoon since the music was definitely a step up. Can't wait for Neck of the Woods. It was one of the albums for this year I was most looking forward to. And it''s amazing. Mtv is streaming the whole album online. The actual album I ordered should arrive tomorrow. It's an album so worth having. And these guys are definitely worth seeing live. Chris is so energetic on the drums.

Ef5Gcv8wr0Q

This band is so awesome ,

Panic Switch was my first song that I haved ever listen this and and that day one started like them

Sign in to follow this