Sign in to follow this  
kyoisKILLINGME

お遊戯ゎが魔々団×【PaRADEiS】

Ew. They look really disgusting.

Before this turns into a ragefest, I would like to repeat (ONCE AGAIN) that these topics are for entertainment, and not to butcher the band for their music/looks etc. If you have problems with them or their music, discuss them in the artist topic. This is a minor warning.

[not serious]OMG that post wasn't serious! I just love oyugii wagamama x dan PaRadEIs and masahiro!!! \(>A<)/

masiro.jpg

This is my favorite PaRadEIs look:

paradeis.jpg

I just want to share the joy of PaRadEIs! Why should anyone comment bad things? o(^(I)^)o Let's just all say the good things! That is so much better and nyappier. Seriously, if anybody says anything bad, PaRadEIs won't love you anymore![/not serious]

I actually made this picture 1,5 years ago for a banner contest (proof) in edohsama blogspot LOL:

edoh.jpg

Off topic: Believe me, all that pa-pa-pa-pa-paradeis loving thing will go away, and later you'll be extremely embarrassed remembering that you used to like them.

Seems like this has moved on, so I won't bother too much with this, but be warned that if someone tries something along the lines of Davis again, the warning box will open. And I'm looking at you specifically Davis, that last post wasn't even remotely funny.

Sign in to follow this