Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Black Veil Brides

I didn't see a topic for them, so I decided to open it... (I smell a flame/troll invasion :roll: , but still xD)

Who likes them? I do! I am thinking about attending their concert in Milan during their EU tour... Their new album is really nice, though We Stitch These Wounds was heavier and less glam metal/more screamo. Anyway, I like a lot their new song Die for You, especially the beginning.

The things which makes me worried and unconfident about going to their live is... 98% of their fans. Majority of them listen to them just for Andy and they kinda worship him :oshi: meh.

I really enjoy them! I just bought there new album, and im loving it.

I really dont understand when people think they are Vkei, They are inspired by American Glam Goth bands, Such as KISS.

I really enjoy them! I just bought there new album, and im loving it.

I really dont understand when people think they are Vkei, They are inspired by American Glam Goth bands, Such as KISS.

And who do you think VK bands are inspired by? I see BVB as sort of a mash of modern Glam Rock meets Visual Kei, but through the socially acceptable stylings of American pop rock. They all descend from shock rock and costumes pioneered by KISS and the like.

That said, their music is pretty friggin good. And I do think that we in the US need to get back to bands who can have fun with their stagelook again, and stop being so serious and douchey all the time. If I see one more hipster rock/metal act in beanies and plaid shirts, who dont know how to smile, I will need to commit mass murder...

Their first album is a guilty pleasure of mine. "Knives and Pens" is a song I commonly listen to when I wallow about how many pretentious artists I have to deal with in my life, and there were a few other songs I also liked. We Stitch These Wounds did have a problem with a lot of songs sounding the same, though. That's probably because every song with the exception of one were written by the same person.

I've been to their concert in Milan one hour ago... and they're simply amazing live! The setlist was:

Love isn't always fair

All your hate

Knives and Pens

can't exactly remember

The Legacy

Set the World on Fire

Rebel Love Song

Perfect Weapon

Fallen Angels

They surprised me a lot. I had a lot of fun... I think they're way too undervalued :x I loved how we all sung together Set the World on Fire... it was simply amazing!

I REALLY like them. I was like LULZ AMERKANN VKEI (didn't even remeber KISS, cause I don't like them) so let's check out their sound. Kinda of post-hardcore... me likes! Instant fan!

They're coming to my city in January, I might go to their gig!

Dear BVB,

Your site says I must purchase a membership to your fanclub to view news, media, and other basic information about your band that is on Wikipedia. Such information is arguably needed to make a decision as hefty as paying to be in your fanclub, one might venture to think. I figure it's one of two things:

1: Your webdesigner messed up. Fire him.

2: You are ignorant dicks. Straighten up.

Cordially,

Reality.

They're pretty cool. They get way too much hate for their looks which is pretty stupid IMO. Liked We Stitch These Wounds better than Set The World On Fire. They're planning a new album and I believe already have a new EP called Rebels out.

i hate the fangirls so much. "OH MAH GAD ANDY IS SO HOTTTTT" "I CUT MYSELF FOR YOU ANDY" they don't even listen to rock/ post-hardcore music :|

but the band is ok :)!

lol right?

They remind me of a visual kei band but the american version.

Their music is very decent but people hate on them for their looks and other stupid reasons.

the two god-like songs for me are...

In The End and...

Fallen Angels...

They fit glam metal, not post-hardcore, I think...

Sign in to follow this