zwecklosCD3.png

Tracklist:

01. Ein unsicheres Zeichen [an uncertain signal]

02. Alle Nichts [Everybody is Nothing]

03. sPinNe [spider]

04. Sie sind Feigling (wirble Edit) [You are a coward]

05. Die Falle [my favorite song] [The Trap]

06. Blinder Spiegel [blind mirror]

This album did fall on my doormat before the actually release date and even 1½ week before Japanese fans can buy this album at the pre-release date.

So I'm happy that I can present you a short review.

Zwecklos comes with a small but powerful mini album with songs who some people already know from live concerts. However we can finally buy and get the songs! "Sie sind Feigling" has been released on "Alamode Magazine CD volume 4" but on this cd you will get a different mix.

This Album starts with an instrumental intro song and no vocal. It's a very good song who introduce you to the song "Alle Nichts" who I translate as "Everybody is Nothing". It has a really good sound of: Industrial Music, Dark Electro and Drum 'n' Bass.

Die Falle is sung by "tAk" and sounds really amazing! At the last part of the song Ageha joins the song!

The songs are in German and Japanese and the two languages really do fit to another!

And you can listen to this album over and over and over and over and again and again!!

This mini album is a powerful album who will be loved for sure under the European/American gothic fans for sure. It got a great taste of what people like over here.

The bonus of this album is actually a 8 page booklet and the songs are translated.

So if you have the money, it would great if you would support Zwecklos.

You won't regret it if you will buy an original copy of the CD!

---

MORE info, pre-order link AND samples of the NEW mini album please go here: http://zwecklos.vacau.com/

Sign in to follow this