Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UCP new band has formed

sh*t band ¬_¬"

reported for FUTURISM・BOYZ hate

the previews sound flawless!

I don't get your "same neo-vk rubbish " comparisons

this is, imho, a homage to late 90s fun-fun-fun-visual rock with "new era" influences (PLC came to my mind at some point, dunno why! :o)

Of course its not better than "Arc I" but I am looking forward to them.

I am refering to electronic elements. Right now visual kei is using them too much and they lost their originality. Plus, I don't get the parody XD I want a band seriously good right now, vk had already many "parody" band. Then they aren't original at all, therefore I am not surprised... :oshi:

I don't get your "same neo-vk rubbish " comparisons

this is, imho, a homage to late 90s fun-fun-fun-visual rock with "new era" influences (PLC came to my mind at some point, dunno why! :o)

Of course its not better than "Arc I" but I am looking forward to them.

damn, i find this so hard to believe.

but then i realise futurizm boyz members r the same as arc...

anyway, im looking foward to them. maybe they have some good songs like arc did in their early days... ^^

I am refering to electronic elements. Right now visual kei is using them too much and they lost their originality. Plus, I don't get the parody XD I want a band seriously good right now, vk had already many "parody" band. Then they aren't original at all, therefore I am not surprised... :oshi:

l m a o. Bcuz until electronica became big in VK, VK was completely original and not at all monotonous in sound.

This band is... in my opinion, kind of boring. I can't judge completely yet though. I had high hopes for them. I need to hear longer previews.

Sign in to follow this