Sign in to follow this  
Mei

what happens with the share of pv's?

Hi, maybe you can be more specific with your question?

And you can always try to find PV you trying to find in here: viewforum.php?f=15

and request any PV (if you do not find it on the PV directory yet) in here: viewforum.php?f=19

Please make sure you use the correct tags for requesting.

Thanks.

ehm, no. i meant what happens with pv's included in releases shared long time ago but still no single hint of them.

Perhaps you can elaborate on what you actually want out of this thread like: Do you want to discuss some of those pvs?(in which case maybe provide some examples) Discuss why they haven't been upped? Want to request some?

Otherwise I'll just end up putting it in Toasted Waffles. Tbqh I'm not sure why this is in Other > General to begin with. :wat:

If I had to venture a guess I would say they want to know why sometimes an mp3 rip of a release gets posted, but not the DVD that comes with the release.

But I think there isn't really much to say. Some people may not buy the versions of a release that come with a DVD. Some people may not know how to rip a DVD. Some people may just not want to upload their DVDs, other maybe only post them on youtube. Put it all together, and there you have an explanation why you sometimes may get the CD rip, but not the DVD rip.

But, looking at the video section, I see a lot of PVs there, so obviously many people do rip and upload their DVDs.

Sign in to follow this