Sign in to follow this  
Spectralion

ViViD - BLUE

Ehh,,, Is there is none interesting for making some review about their new release?! I think I will give a punch then...

1. Blue - Not too interested with this title song, since I've heard it as Bleach opening song. ViViD's music typically. Just decent not great. Easy listening, cause this song become an opening anime song. Reno's solo are just OK. 3/5

2. Crisis - I hate Shin when he use too much vibrant in chorus. Plus the rap are bit pushed. The positive side are Reno and I.V.'s solo are quite great. 1/5

3. Re:Load - This sing are much much better than title song and B-side. The music are more memorable and Shin's vibrant are tolerable. And AWESOME, they only use I.V.'s bass solo in this song without guitar solo. 4/5

Overall, 2.5/5

Lil bit disappointed with this single. It's took so much time, but the single is not too great. The only song that growing inside me is Re:Load. They are became major, but they musicality isn't improved yet... *sigh*

This is the most crappiest release of them!!!! I cannot believe Blue used as OP for my precious anime Bleach!!!!

Really want to hear songs like Precious Y^Y

I give just 1.0/5.0 for this single :)

imo, this single isn't that bad. it's just not so memorable.

more take off please.

BLUE: 2/5 song is ok but gosh, what a hella stupid chorus.

CRISIS: 3/5 intro, midlle, and outro r amazing. ko-ki has improved and the bass-guitar work is really nice. but the rest of the song is a typical vivid song, nothing special

Re:Load: 4/5 i like shin's part the most. the bass solo was enjoyable. best song of all 3 imo.

Overall: 3/5 please dear lord let this band compose, someday, more songs like take off, wba, chronikuru or precious. i cant believe they released these 3 songs in a 3 type single. and why the hell do they keep on calling the bonus track special or w/e?

BLUE: 3/5

Nice guitar works 8)

CRISIS: 3/5

Nice song, but not the best

Re:Load: 3/5

Easy listening~

Overall, I still love Reno-Ryoga's guitar and Iv's bass in this single :mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this