Sign in to follow this  
Zephry0

meth.

They're a new band. So far they only have one song out, Aoku Hatenai Sekai. But that one song was enough to make me love the band. Their music sounds pretty awesome. The band members' music mix well together.

OHP

600250.jpg

shiki.jpg

Vocal: Shiki

Blood Type: A

Birthday: 3/1

Likes: As far as I can work out, he seems to like building things out of rice. XD And likes his cooked clean rice, rofl.

Dislikes: he seems to not like waiting on his rice...lol

kill.jpg

Guitar: Kill/Kiru

Blood Type: AB

Birthday: 3/23

Smokes: MILD SEVEN LIGHTS

Favourite Music: Emo and Screamo

Phrase (I think): Come to our live!

yuya.jpg

Bass: Yuuya

Birthday: 4/22

Desires: Wants to increase his ear piercings, go travelling and become sexy, do lots more lives and meet a person called Kimura. XD

sora.jpg

Drums: Sora

Birthday: 6/8

Respected Artist: SPEED STAR SYPAN JOE

Musical Opportinity (?): Drum maniac

Discography

aokuhatenaisekai.jpg

kaijou gentei shin guru

01. Aoku Hatenai Sekai

aokuhatenaisekai2.jpg

kaijou gentei shin guru 2nd Press

01. Aoku Hatenai Sekai

02. [ ]

themass.jpg

THE MASS.

01. the Mass.

02. Akai ame , kuroi sora

03. Yubisaki

Aoku Hatenai Sekai song[128kbps]

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dmers5smej

I actually liked the song so much that I romanized the lyrics a few weeks ago.

Aoku Hatenai Sekai Romaji

http://www.mediafire.com/?2enzvfdbxzj

I thought I might as well make a thread for this very promising band because they have a new single coming August 1st, [THE MASS]. Im looking forward to it.

Aoku Hatenai Sekai[Romaji](this is if you dont want to download the Word file from MF)

By: meth.

Tabiki dare na

kimi no naka de

Motomeru no wa

daremo inai sekai e to

Monday nightÂ

Yup, meth. sounds pretty promising. I love the first song they've released. It's got that right blend of soothing vocals and varying tunes that keeps you interested. meth.'s a good break from all those hard indies.

Thanks for posting the romaji lyrics! I'll definitely be keeping an eye for that new single. Yay, in only about a week.

Yep, meth. are amazing so far. Aoku Hatenai Sekai is incredible, but the songs from THE MASS sound even better, I think. SCREAM OF CORPSE ROARS I think would be a really good song if the recording was better.

Hahaha. Yeah, actually, now that I think about it... Whoa. Many bands that have some type of punctuation at the end of their names have a success/coolness factor about them...

lynch., kaggra,, meth., -OZ-, heidi., alice nine....

Erm... That's all I can think of right now.

I've heard of this band, plus the samples on their OHP sounds really good. They are indeed very promising.

And yay for punctuation abuse in band names. 8D

meth. is seriously like one of my favorite bands. I've only heard like three songs by them, "Aoku hatenai sekai" is amazing!! I love it soo much, the other live recordings I have are good too, but like I wish the quality was better of whatever.

But THE MASS is going to be amazing!! Just listening from the demo's, OMG I'm sooo excited!! The vocalist reminds me of Hazuki. <3

Lol. Well good to see the band getting praise ^_^. Im sure THE MASS is gonna rock XD.

But you know, it's really amazing that a new band could work so well together, so early in their career. I think only the Vocalist and drummer or guitarist were once in the same band.

They were in the band HATED. Who were amazing themselves, but meth. are just...so superior.

Oh ok, thanks. Could you post the band members(names/jobs), if you know?

I think the Vocalist was Shiki, but that's all I know.

Have you listened to 3 their songs? How come. I have only one ToT

Two of them are live recordings. One of the songs from the live is going to be Track 3 on THE MASS. The preview for it sounds soooo amazing!! xD

And yeah, how many people came from HATED? How come HATED sucks compared to meth.? What bands did the other one's come from or did they come from other bands?

Yeah, I'm curious about the band members' histories as well. I can't seem to find much info on them...

But yeah! Now that I listen closely... meth.'s vocalist does like a younger Hazuki... Without the growling and lovely screaming of course.

Actually, his screaming as far as I can tell in THE MASS does sound a bit like Hazuki to me.

Eh, Shiki, HATED's former vocalist is meth.'s vocalist now, and I'm just guessing here, but I think KILL, the guitarist from HATED is the other ex. HATED member, and is guitarist for meth. now. 'Cept this time his name's written in katakana apparently. And Sora's ex. Ichigo69. That's all I know for definite.

I made the meth. topic at Jpopmusic a while ago, so I'll just edit the first post with what I put there, if that's coolio.

Actually, his screaming as far as I can tell in THE MASS does sound a bit like Hazuki to me.

Eh, Shiki, HATED's former vocalist is meth.'s vocalist now, and I'm just guessing here, but I think KILL, the guitarist from HATED is the other ex. HATED member, and is guitarist for meth. now. 'Cept this time his name's written in katakana apparently. And Sora's ex. Ichigo69. That's all I know for definite.

I made the meth. topic at Jpopmusic a while ago, so I'll just edit the first post with what I put there, if that's coolio.

Oh thanks for adding the band info ^_^.

Lmao...Shiki is a very interesting person XD.

Ahh, The Mass... Getting closer. 2 days!

Ahh, will someone in Tainted World be willing to upload it in the downloads section as soon as it leaks onto the internet? This band is amazing.

meth. is amazing. . .

I've listened to their maxi single previews on their OHP . . . GREAT

I cannot wait to hear more from them

Sign in to follow this