Sign in to follow this  
Corronum

New here.

Hello, everyone!

Just thought I'd let myself out of my lurking hole for a bit. I've never actually talked on forums that much, so this'll be a new experience for me. I mainly joined to find out about a couple of bands and maybe find some lyrics (but I'm not holding my breath), but I'm sure I'll get to know some people as well.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you can't find what you're looking for, you can always request it. I'm sure some of the members will have it.

So what bands are you into?

G-Zas has become my absolute favorite. Then there's Seven (I adore Kira's voice, even if it was very much an acquired taste for me), Sito Magus, GPKISM, Blood, Moi Dix Mois (which is weird, because Mana creeps me the hell out) VII-Sense, D'espairsRay (though they've been hit and miss for me lately) Dir En Grey (Same as Despa, hit 'n miss), Schwarz Stein, and both Kaya and Hora's solo projects

I like to try a little of everything. Usually it's the vocals that get me into a band, but every once in a while looks will stir interest.

Sorry if that got long. I've never really expressed my J-Rock likes with anyone, online or IRL ^^;

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you can't find what you're looking for, you can always request it. I'm sure some of the members will have it.

I hope so. I have a whole list of lyrics I haven't been able to find, so hopefully I'll have better luck here. I'd feel kind of awkward posting the whole list in that forum, though.

Haha, no worries. It wasn't too long.

Have you heard of 関西耽美系~Lily project~ or Lacroix Despheres? They seem like they could fit into your taste in visual kei.

Haha, no worries. It wasn't too long.

Have you heard of 関西耽美系~Lily project~ or Lacroix Despheres? They seem like they could fit into your taste in visual kei.

The first one I have not heard of, but I do have some Lacroix Despheres on my laptop, I just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

I...know very little kana, so would you know what the first band's name is in romaji? I must sound silly, being a j-rock fan and not being familiar with the language.

i know this is very late..but welcome :D

and i like your avatar who is it?(he looks similar...)

Thank you all the same for the welcome.

My avatar's Gothique Prince Ken from GPKISM. I couldn't find any good pictures of Kira from G-Zas, so I used the next best thing. :D

My avatar's Gothique Prince Ken from GPKISM. I couldn't find any good pictures of Kira from G-Zas, so I used the next best thing. :D

o_O that's him? wow...lol that's a nice picture of him ^^

o_O that's him? wow...lol that's a nice picture of him ^^

Yup. It's a new look from the Reliquia album. I was shocked too, hehe.

Sign in to follow this