Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Need help finding...

Ok this is a new topic I decided to create to help you find releases on your PC if they are lost. Because a lot of the times when I download releases the folders are called whatever the release is with a release date or something. So yeah:

I lost my HATED release(s), I forgot if I have more than one, I know I have them, and I know HATED is amazing, I'm willing to upload if someone can help me find it, lol.

Does anyone know what the names of their releases are? I think one of the songs was called "Bitch" or something.

Edit: found it, it was called STILL devote myself to my bitch

There was that one released called "STILL devote myself to my BITCH" or something. Which I laugh at like...every time I hear it. XD I checked mine, and I have one release also called "under my life" and another one which is an omnibus song, I think, called 'kussetsu, tokiori no ame & seed' I think. :/

mmhmm, sure thing. I'll upload them with this CROWS stuff. <3

I might need to use this topic sometimes, aswell. I'm pretty sure my computer deletes my stuff periodically. >_> The stuff it deletes is on my iPod, but it takes aaaaaages searching it.

I'm usually pretty organized with PC stuff, so I think I can help somehow. XD

The only band I ever lost was Garret. I KNEW i had them, but I can't find anywhere, I had to download again. :[

I'm ridiculously organized with my music files :x but I don't really have songs that are hard to find anyway, I think, so I guess I won't be needed here.

Lol maybe wrong topic but I'm looking for a YT vid.

It was in the indie rarez thread back at old tw, with that drunk guy who couldn't sing rolling over the stage while no one was near the stage.

You'll know what I mean. Right?

Sign in to follow this