Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

boogieman Vo.ジュンノ(junno) has departed

I hope they either change direction or disband.

Some of their songs are nice, but the majority are terrible, and Junno sucks at singing.

Guest 膣分泌液

Some of their songs are nice, but the majority are terrible, and Junno sucks at singing.

This.

This.
This is freaking lie!!!!!! Junno is considered as a good singer too!!!! that's the way he sings which the voice is kinda unique and better than some vocalist of crappy major bands. So, please stop criticizing his talent!!! 8=>

Holy... Shit. I know this is irrelevant, but I managed to erroneously read 'boogieman Vo. Junno has Herpes' when I was seeing the topic subject. >.>

Well I really hate seeing "due to health problems" hope he recovers and boogieman find a new vocalist.
I just hope he doesn't DIE, because it's getting so trendy and overused in VK.
This is freaking lie!!!!!! Junno is considered as a good singer too!!!!

A good singing tool, indeed.

Boogieman vocaloid Junno has departed due to firmware upgrades, lol.

This is freaking lie!!!!!! Junno is considered as a good singer too!!!! that's the way he sings which the voice is kinda unique and better than some vocalist of crappy major bands. So, please stop criticizing his talent!!! 8=>
I wouldn't say his voice unique and talented but whatever.

I hope they will find a new singer. Maybe they will be better too.

I'm saddened to hear Junno is leaving. I agree he isn't a very good vocalist at all, but I think Junno is a very big part of boogieman. To be quite honest, his charm enlightens many of their songs for me: "Gashuu", "Nirvana", and "Akai Tsuki, Shizumu Ishiki, Soreru Omoi" really won't be the same without him.

But in the long run, I'm glad the band isn't splitting. I hope they find a cool new vocalist soon.

Sign in to follow this