Sign in to follow this  
ShanethVarosa

Question

I have a really stupid question, that I know I'm going to kick myself once I hear the answer, but it's onmy mind and it's eating away at my brain, lol. I need it answered.

I have a feeling that there was a JRock song called "Zakuro no Ame" by one of the following bands:

alice nine.

D'espairsRay

or Dir en grey

But I think it was renamed something at the last minute, or it's still called that but I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME remember who did the song, and if it was renamed something what it was renamed to... I know Deg has a song called Zakuro, but it's totally not that. I know for a fact.

Someone help, prz?

D'espairsRay don't have a song called Zakura no Ame, if that helps at all. They have one by the name of Hai to Ame, but that's it. Maybe you mixed up the Dir en grey songs Zakuro and Ryoujoku no Ame.

Maybe there's even a chance I was thinking of Zetsubou Romance by D'espairsRay...

Lately I've been forgetting a lot of things and getting things confused... so it's possible...

but I SWEAR I heard a song called Zakuro no Ame.I KNOW I did.

You are Jesus Christ, God, and the 12 apostles, thank you so much for this.

I knew I was going to kick myself, but I had to figure this out.

That was my intention to point out, since I just googled it, and this was the only result it gave me...

And I posted it on my cellphone, which kinda sucks with typing :P. Copy/pasting works just fine :)

Sign in to follow this