Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

L'Arc~en~Ciel announces Japan (2011) + World Tour (2012)

Today, after their 20th anniversary concert, L'Arc~en~Ciel announced that at the end of the year, they'll embark on a Japanese tour, and in 2012 a world tour!

edit: the world tour will include Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Bangkok, New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, "and more".

edit2: there might be a new album (or two?) coming but that hasn't been officially confirmed yet.

Awesome. I know for some reason a lot of people say they're overrated, but I've always liked them and their music. They were one my first J-rock bands. Haven't seen them live yet and since they're coming to New York I think I'll take the opportunity to go.

Sorry guys, the news of the album(s) haven't been confirmed yet, so I'm editing the first post with just the tour news until there is an announcement about the album(s). I just don't want to spread false news/rumours.

Sorry! ^^"

I will be going to the New York City show, most likely. I count L'Arc as one of my favorite bands of all time and would be devastated if I missed them and then they disbanded forever or some shit. I just have to figure out travel arrangements and things.

As far as albums go, I would be totally excited for a new one in November, but not two. It would be too many to handle at once.

might go when they play in my back garden

haha nah, first wanne hear some new stuff since so far they havent impressed me, only cool album (imo) is Awake, with As One. just dont like their soft tune, find it boring to say the least. but who knows they might suprise me=)

I will definately go to London or Paris since L'Arc are still my favorite Band when it comes to J-Rock. :staru:

I can't wait to see them finally live since I couldn't make it to their Paris Concert in 2008. :wub:

Sign in to follow this