Peace Heavy mk II

DEViL KiTTY DRaMA

Alright, so I'm working on an informal fansite for Yuuga and I'm having a very hard time finding information about not only his life, but anything that goes into more detail than Devil Kitty's lastfm page (which is the same thing copied and pasted around the net). I've heard rumors about one of DEViL KiTTY's members raping a fan before and then almost caused the band to break up. Is there any truth behind this?

I've also heard that Yuuga wasn't very friendly towards some fans during lives. Of course these are all rumors, so that's why I posted this here. Obviously something must have happened, otherwise his Japanese wikipedia page wouldn't have to make mention of his 2chan reputation.

Anyone have anything they can shed some light on?

That's actually what I was planning on doing, but I don't know enough to write something that doesn't sound like a rumor filtered through 5 people. Although, stuff like this about bands that were around 8 years ago and are from across the ocean are always going to come out sounding like a game of telephone.

I did read that Yuuga did not like people from overseas at their lives and would throw objects at them and ask them to leave. I read that on a blog 4? or so years ago. I also do believe the rumor about Totto...

Probably true tbh.