Sign in to follow this  
Furik

INNERPARTYSYSTEM

Innerpartysystem.jpg

yes.

Innerpartysystem is an American electronica/industrial rock band. The group consists of Patrick Nissley, Jared Piccone and Kris Barman.

The band is named for a term used in the George Orwell novel Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Their debut EP The Download EP was released in November 2007 and their debut self-titled album in late September 2008. As of late 2008 the band started releasing seasonal mixtapes, new remixes including Ladyhawke's track Paris Is Burning and Katy Perry's Hot n Cold. In May 2009 the band digitally released the UK equivalent of The Download EP, entitled Heart of Fire. As of October 2009, the band worked towards their EP Never Be Content, which was released in February 2011. Their second full length album is scheduled for release later in the year.

The Download EP - 2007

Innerpartysystem - 2008

Never Be Content - 2011

TBA Second Album - 2011

They just released their long awaited EP "Never Be Content" in March. It's SO GOOD. Skrillex can suck it.

They are on tour with one of the bigger names in electronica right now Penulum.

Their original synth player left so this new EP is INCREDIBLY different - swaying away from their rock roots and concentrating more on their production skills.

Check them out. You won't be disappointed. Their self-titled debut album is a good start. It's emo-ish but if you want to grind on a ho, listen to their new EP.

JlhtNfTHZCk

lM7XgAmcXp8

VERY NIN

I liked them better when they had more rock influences. Don't Stop is an awesome song, especially live.

I saw them live at a Punk and Hardcore festival a few years back. Loved every second of it :P

They were a bit hit-and-miss for me, but the first album did have a few good songs on it.

Just so many bands out there that do their sound better.

Sign in to follow this