Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

New MERRY single in October!

it's just that I don't want them to try to tame themselves, that'll take everything away, though I don't think Gara can tame himself, so that's a good thing :]

really curious about how the album will sound [february release perhaps? probably not that far away], it seems like it will be MUCH better than underworld... [though I don't think there'll be another gekkisei... unfortunately.]

Tame themselves? They do acoustic versions often. Live, as covers etc. Gara and Yuu even have their little acoustic duo 爆裂羊団. This should sound more like Merry than anything they've done since the label change.

Why is everyone hatin on under-world, when it's so amazing? ;_; That's like the least tame Merry ever.

*shrugs* for the majority of bands out there, I don't pay attention to lives and the likes, so I don't especially notice stuff like that.

and I actually quite like under-world, and I personally think it was TOO noisy overall. It just bugged me, so I'm hoping that they fix that.

and it never hurts for something to be better than a previous effort :). gekkisei, honestly, is more than worth underworld. everything else is bonus...

Sign in to follow this