Release date : 2011-08-03

3 types

A-TYPE : 5 songs + DVD 60 minutes footage from 2011-06-24

3990 yens

B-TYPE : 5 songs + DVD Pv "Quintessence voyage"

3360 yens

C-TYPE : 5 songs + 1 bonus track called "bouquet"

2940 yens

btw, the live limited single called "Wail of crested" will be sold during their sponsored event tour :

2011-08-02 at 高田馬場 (Takadanobaba) CLUB PHASE

2011-08-14 at 新潟 (Niigata) LIVE HALL GOLDEN PIGS -RED STAGE-

2011-08-16 at 仙??HOOK

2011-08-18 at ???屋HEART LAND

2011-08-19 at ESAKA MUSE

2011-08-21 at ??多 (Hakata) DRUM LOGOS

2011-08-23 at ??山 (Matsuyama) SALON KITTY

2011-08-24 at 岡山 (Okayama) IMAGE

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/5950

B-TYPE : 5 songs + DVD Pv "Quintessence voyage"

3360 yens

Most expensive 5 songs + DVD, EVER!!!!

Seriously, this is totally a "full album" price.

seems they "need" $$$. Also that's why I will buy type A :/

First of all. Type-A is fuck spensive.

Second of all: are the UCP webshop bonuses if you buy all three versions or just one?

I might buy type C if the samples are good, but I don't think I can really justify buying type A.

3,360 yen

Compare to PERESTROIKA's mini-album: 5 songs + PV for 3,150 yen. And remember that one of the PERESTROIKA songs is an SE--I'm pretty sure Megaromania's mini will have 5 full songs, for only 210 yen more.

I mean, it's definitely expensive (God help anyone who plans to buy all three), but it's actually just a little bit more for an extra song (instead of an SE). (Of course, if one of the songs is an SE, then I have no idea why they're charging more than usual!)

First of all. Type-A is fuck spensive.

Second of all: are the UCP webshop bonuses if you buy all three versions or just one?

I might buy type C if the samples are good, but I don't think I can really justify buying type A.

Same thing: in terms of absolute price, A type is definitely expensive, but in relative terms, it's not so bad. Consider that you're getting a 60 min live DVD; most UNDER CODE live DVDs start at 6,000 yen and go up to 8,000 yen. Even a 15 min bootleg live DVD costs 2,100 yen or so. So 60 min + 5 songs for 3,990 yen is a relatively good deal. (Relative to UNDER CODE releases--whether or not the other ones are priced right to begin with is another question altogether...)

The official web shop privilege (early ship date + signed cheki + live DVD) is only given to those who buy all three types (in one order) from the official web shop. Usually their privilege live DVDs are only one song, but this one is two, so I guess that's their incentive for spending so much at once... lol

(And just to clarify, the bootleg DVD is a free mail-order-application present. Mail in the three forms--one from each type of the mini--and get the DVD in the mail later. If you live in Japan.)

3,360 yen

Compare to PERESTROIKA's mini-album: 5 songs + PV for 3,150 yen. And remember that one of the PERESTROIKA songs is an SE--I'm pretty sure Megaromania's mini will have 5 full songs, for only 210 yen more.

I mean, it's definitely expensive (God help anyone who plans to buy all three), but it's actually just a little bit more for an extra song (instead of an SE). (Of course, if one of the songs is an SE, then I have no idea why they're charging more than usual!)

:urg: That's ridiculous! Is Japan the only country that gets away with charging such exorbitant prices for CDs?

:urg: That's ridiculous! Is Japan the only country that gets away with charging such exorbitant prices for CDs?

Yeah, Japan is insane about pricing. It's funny to think how an American album costs less than a Japanese single... and Americans will still complain about the price! If Japan only priced stuff reasonably, I could support practically every artist that I've ever listened to!

Sign in to follow this