Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra) live-limited single

he reaaaally needs to get back to work with eiji if he wants to stop eating cheap ramen every single night.

he reaaaally needs to get back to work with eiji if he wants to stop eating cheap ramen every single night.

I think he has enough money, cuz, Haru is Eiji's boss - Haru is the leader of Sukima records and 120pun is under his label (correct me if i'm wrong)

(Btw MJO was

one week ago)

I think he has enough money, cuz, Haru is Eiji's boss - Haru is the leader of Sukima records and 120pun is under his label (correct me if i'm wrong)

(Btw MJO was

one week ago)

You're wrong.

120pun was on Toketsu-Kuma Records, which is Eiji's own label. Though it looks like they were just signed to Starwave Records not too long ago.

their live-distributed cover single "BY MY BABY(Cover)" will be released at their live at KYOTO MUSE at 2011/06/23 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2011/06/24, and their another live-distributed single "電マガCD(den-maga CD)" will be released at their live at Ikebukuro LIVE INN ROSA at 2011/07/17

title of their live-limited single released at their one-man live at ESAKA MUSE at 2011/08/12 is finalized as "凡人だもの。(bonjindamono)"

[track list]

01.救SAYヰヱス(kyuu SAY YES)

02.絶望飛行(zetsubouhikou)

03.痴呆少女どぐら★マグラ(chihoushoujo dogura magura)

-ZEROdb & マイナス人生オーケストラ(minus jin-say orchestra) live-limited collaboration single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their 2-man live "秋の大運動会(aki no daiundoukai)" at Shinsaibashi JANUS at 2011/10/13 and at Osaka ROCKTOWN at 2011/10/14, which will include their unreleased songs and bonus track

Sign in to follow this