Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Random K-music

Yes, only discovered it a couple of days ago. Before that was just listening to idol groups and stuff which I still listen to though. Really enjoying Eluphant at the moment. Also even though its slightly old news if anybody hasn't heard Tablo from Epik High signed with YG and is releasing a solo album November 1st.

Hopefully its good, I've heard that he wrote the whole album too which is good. People have been a bit skeptical over the quality of music he will be releasing through YG.

I'm a big Tablo, and of course Epik High, fan but I've always been aware of the fact he'd never let anyone touch his music. I don't get why people were freaking out over that. I bet he wouldn't have signed if he knew YG would be messing with his music.

That said, I'm kind of waiting for what kind of direction he's going to take because it's definitely going to sound different from EpiK High. We'll see, I guess. I love his raps, but I hope that I won't find the music too different from what he's been doing before...

That is true. I recently became a big fan of them, I was just a casual listener beforehand. I really want to see what kind of music he will be making too. There is also the Epik High comeback hopefully in 2012 to look forward to. So I wonder if their music will be different from Epilogue now that Tukutz is back.

Most likely :) Epilogue was awesome, but that's more Tablo's kind of style (He also worked on the instrumental "Eternal Mourning" album)

Epik High itself needs more Tukutz stuff :P haha...

Looking forward to both Tablo and the full group returning.

It was awesome, I really liked [e] as well apart from a few songs on the second disc. And of course all their other albums are great too.

Yes, that is good too, I really like the song with Kebee on that. Although I think that 8 by 8 part 2 was better and featured a few better rappers. Not really a big fan of Dok2.

^me neither. I don't like his voice. I don't like any collab he's done over the years :s there are a lot better rappers out there.

Yeah, I didn't like many of his parts in Epik High nor did I like him in that song with Hyuna, apart from that I've only heard him in a few other songs. And yeah I don't like his voice either.

Sign in to follow this